Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

Speaking of unique guns, this week I looted a never-ending railway rifle from a legendary enemy 
smokin.gif

It's pretty beast when you never have to reload. Ammo is a bit scarce but I'm literally drowning in caps so I can buy a steady supply.

Last edited:
I finally romanced Piper

If I switch over to another character will my relationship go down with her or lose the perk?

Came across a dogfight in Quincy the **** got real. Gunners, BOS, gouls and children of atom came out of nowhere. Kinda want to go against the BOS just to keep things spicey while roaming around. Those Vertibirds drop like flies.

What armor are y'all using ?I'm level 25 and the silver shroud is the strongest in my inventory .is armorer perk worth getting??

i'm using a variety of legendary armors

i rock the army fatigues under it, they give you +1 strength and +1 agility (i think)

i have two chameleon armors, which make you invisible when still and crouching.

then i have a variety of action point refresh speed armors.

:pimp:

Yesterday i watched my bro take down a legendary deathclaw, went to loot that ishh expecting something real good. Only to get some crappy *** armor piece :lol:

Yesterday i watched my bro take down a legendary deathclaw, went to loot that ishh expecting something real good. Only to get some crappy *** armor piece
laugh.gif
I killed a Deathclaw last night in Concord. Realizing just now I didn't loot him 
indifferent.gif

Wondering if he's still there 
laugh.gif

I finally romanced Piper

If I switch over to another character will my relationship go down with her or lose the perk?
You keep them once earned. Ive got Pipers, Caits, Hancocks, and Curies perks. Working on Maccready now.

azul rolex azul rolex i figured out how to get the silver shroud armor out of your inventory if you beat the big dig before finishing the SS quest. You have to take Hancock as your companion and then use the triangle "talk" option while wearing the SS fit. I forgot i had the costume on because i play in 1st person and did it by accident last night. It took me soooooo long to do the last part of the SS quest. I wanted to kill Sinjin and Avery AND save Kent. Rebooted like 15 times. FInally did it by stealthily taking out the 2 goons on the floor then hitting Sinjin and Avery with Lock Joint syringes. For whatever reason if you go stealth you can take out the 2 goons without them even moving. It took 3 headshots on each but they never even acted like they were hit until they were dead. Then Avery came down to check out what happened. As soon as she hopped off the stairs, i popped a psychojet and hit Sinjin with the syringe 1st and hit Avery second. Finished them off with Overseers Guardian before they could recover. I actually got it right once before but i used Spray n Pray SMG and the explosive bullets killed Kent :lol:. I was too salty.

For armor i wear anything that makes me move faster and then add deep pockets. I only went with Armor mods because i want the jetpack for power armor. Once i unlock that, i will start actually using power armor.

You keep them once earned. Ive got Pipers, Caits, Hancocks, and Curies perks. Working on Maccready now.

Do I gotta Flirt with the guys? :smh:

I got the option a ton when Danse was my partner but always passed on it :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: nah. Hancock was throwing it my way but i friendzoned his ***. No shenanigans over here.

Haven't played all week. Bout to veg out when I get home tonight thru the weekend.

Finally set up my new settlement to get this final achievement. All I need is 100% happiness in a large settlement. Spent damn near 40k caps building it at Starlight Drive. 4 farmers working on mutfruit (24 food) and 16 Surgery Center stores. And the happiness is still taking forever to rise smh

Last edited:
Yesterday i watched my bro take down a legendary deathclaw, went to loot that ishh expecting something real good. Only to get some crappy *** armor piece :lol:

Only thing worst than that is the rolling pin and walking cane i got. :smh:

azul rolex azul rolex i figured out how to get the silver shroud armor out of your inventory if you beat the big dig before finishing the SS quest. You have to take Hancock as your companion and then use the triangle "talk" option while wearing the SS fit. I forgot i had the costume on because i play in 1st person and did it by accident last night. It took me soooooo long to do the last part of the SS quest. I wanted to kill Sinjin and Avery AND save Kent. Rebooted like 15 times. FInally did it by stealthily taking out the 2 goons on the floor then hitting Sinjin and Avery with Lock Joint syringes. For whatever reason if you go stealth you can take out the 2 goons without them even moving. It took 3 headshots on each but they never even acted like they were hit until they were dead. Then Avery came down to check out what happened. As soon as she hopped off the stairs, i popped a psychojet and hit Sinjin with the syringe 1st and hit Avery second. Finished them off with Overseers Guardian before they could recover. I actually got it right once before but i used Spray n Pray SMG and the explosive bullets killed Kent :lol:. I was too salty.

For armor i wear anything that makes me move faster and then add deep pockets. I only went with Armor mods because i want the jetpack for power armor. Once i unlock that, i will start actually using power armor.

It doesnt even give me an option to talk with hancock.

Only thing he says is "have you taken care of that thing I told you to do?"(he wanted me to kill bobbi no nose) which I already did. :smh:

I read a few places where people were having the same issue. Only solution is to go back and redo the big dig.

Think I might start a new save anyway. Im level 56 with pretty much every important perk maxed out, 38k in caps, fully upgraded xo-1 power armor with the jetpack. Pretty much explored every location. Doing the same quests over and over.

I want to make a stealth, smooth talking mercenary,lone wanderer type player. Also want to try to avoid the minutemen at all cost :x

that's another downside to this "legendary enemies drop legendary items"

its all random, so you can kill a ghoul, like i did, and get an auto pistol with 50% less AP use lmao

before spoiler police cry me a river....

you can talk to them as silver shroud and his buddies will run away. it took me like 8 tries, but i then killed sajin with VATS, you have to KILL him in VATS, the second you come out of VATS he merks kent immediately.

lol @ there only being two issues of La Coiffe, which give you unique hairstyles.

they really gave us a dumbed down, vanilla structure for people to eventually mod.

i just hope someone does a hardcore mod, something to get it closer to New Vegas' complexity.

lol @ there only being two issues of La Coiffe, which give you unique hairstyles.

they really gave us a dumbed down, vanilla structure for people to eventually mod.

i just hope someone does a hardcore mod, something to get it closer to New Vegas' complexity.
The only thing I'm really missing from NV is the different ammo types

On my way to the diamond city. I stop and see this standoff on the way. I help Wolfgang take down Trudy to take her supplies. Then I just kill Wolfgang and take it :lol:

My new thing is to kill everyone along the way and steal their **** :rofl:

On my way to the diamond city. I stop and see this standoff on the way. I help Wolfgang take down Trudy to take her supplies. Then I just kill Wolfgang and take it :lol:

My new thing is to kill everyone along the way and steal their **** :rofl:
:lol: street cat

Finally Did the Taking Independence mission yesterday and during the Big fight had the Mysterious Stranger show up :smokin
Talk about lucky break! lol

They really simplified a lot of the game.It's still an amazing game, but it feels a lot smaller narratively for some reason.With that said, I'm at home all day with the flu. I'm about to spend my whole day exploring.

Back
Top Bottom