OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sp
Repped for the updates my dude, please lemme know whenthey bring the KD IVs out. Need a pair for the low
Sorry I couldn't stick around any longer. My wife was buggin worried I max out the CCs lol

Last edited:
Can anyone speak to the comfort of the Lunar TR1's?  Copped a few pairs to toss into the gym beater/runner rotation.  Guess I'll find out soon enough, lol.
i tried on them on and didnt really like them, especially when you compare the lunarlon they use to that of the LG4's. if the lunar is what you are looking at, go with the LG4, hands down.

I went to the outlet in Grapevine (TX) today and they had more empty shoe slots than filled. It looks like they're doing some Spring cleaning to bring in some new product. Hopefully it's some hotness. I'll keep you guys posted.

I went to the outlet in Grapevine (TX) today and they had more empty shoe slots than filled. It looks like they're doing some Spring cleaning to bring in some new product. Hopefully it's some hotness. I'll keep you guys posted.

Leesburg was doing the same thing this morning

Can anyone speak to the comfort of the Lunar TR1's?  Copped a few pairs to toss into the gym beater/runner rotation.  Guess I'll find out soon enough, lol.
i tried on them on and didnt really like them, especially when you compare the lunarlon they use to that of the LG4's. if the lunar is what you are looking at, go with the LG4, hands down.
Repped.  At that price I guess I'll just turn them into grass cutting shoes, lol.  Got several Frees and Lunarglides for workout purposes.  If they are halfway decent, I'll work them into the gym rotation.

I copped the Manny Pacquiao (R.I.P.) Lunar TR1's from the NIke outlet in upstate NY on Black Friday for about $70 I believe. They are very comfortable, light weight and the outer material allows for much breathabilty. 

NIke Outlet-Kansas City (913) 788-7263

Nike Lunar TR1 +enabled 29.99

Air Jordan 2012 Quick 99.99 +30% this weekend

Nike 2012 Hyperdunk USA 89.99

Nike Lunarglide 4 79.99 + 30% this weekend

40% off clearance apparel this weekend

Just came back from San Leandro. Nothing special. Saw some dunkmans but nothing 9 and up.  Over heard some employees talking about some KD ivs and Lebron 9/10s. They're just probably waiting to put them out, but nothing today. Copped some AM90s for a good price.

Just came back from San Leandro. Nothing special. Saw some dunkmans but nothing 9 and up.  Over heard some employees talking about some KD ivs and Lebron 9/10s. They're just probably waiting to put them out, but nothing today. Copped some AM90s for a good price.

Style code for the 90s? I'm a sucker for cheap AMs hehe

Style code for the 90s? I'm a sucker for cheap AMs hehe
325018 048

im pretty sure thats the style code, not 100% 
laugh.gif

I called them earlier today and they told me that they had white/orange KD iv's and that they weren't id's. I'm thinking "creamsicles". They also said they had no Lebron 9 or X's.

I called them earlier today and they told me that they had white/orange KD iv's and that they weren't id's. I'm thinking "creamsicles". They also said they had no Lebron 9 or X's.
Did they say how much they were?

I was there today around 1 pm. They were out of the KDs, but I saw a few pairs of Lebron 9 & 10's. (small sizes stashed in thewrong sections)
Copped a USA jersey.

Went to Franklin Mills Mall yesterday, not too much to rave about...

However I did come across these deals

Jordan Spizike Boardshorts Clearance for $4.97 had extra 40% came to $2.97 scattered sizes

View media item 274574View media item 274575
Found these Huarache Free Runs on the hash wall for $34.97 extra 30% came to $24.97
View media item 274577
Free Xilla TR $41.97 came to $24.47 after 40%, think cashier made a mistake coulda swore it was 30% but either way pretty much FSR :smokin
View media item 274578

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom