OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sp
Sorry I couldn't stick around any longer. My wife was buggin worried I max out the CCs lol

Another man with the ball and chain on his leg. I feel for your bro, that's why I cut mine off.
Now I have lots of cash to spend on my kicks :wink:

Thanks for the updates. No Lebron 9's in a sz 13 when I called.

Last edited:
Folsom CA outlet also had the TR1s in Black/Blue and White/Blue for $29.99. I like them a lot. Once tied down perfectly along the instep on the foot, nice hold. I did multiple HIIT workouts and runs and they are great so far.

Black Kobe VIs for $69.99 mostly smaller sizes. Didn't see anything above size 9.5.

At register had a pair of Nike Roshe Run Woven in teal. Cashier told me it was $39. Size 8.5. Too small for me.

Quite a few people asked about the lebron 9 elites, lebron x, and usa jerseys. I'll post here instead of individual emails so others can benefit too.

The clearance store in San Leandro has been getting a lot of Olympic gear lately and a good influx of lebron shoes.

Olympic 3M Wind Runner: I've only seen one and picked it up for my wife. Employees tell me they get one or two here and there and they get picked up right away.

Olympic Tshirts and Jerseys: A lot has been coming in. The past week, I picked up Durant, Kobe, and Lebron jerseys--both replicas and authentic ($24.99 each). The Tshirts are cheaper at $9.99.

Lebron 9 Elites: mostly between size 10 - 11 although its likely the have other sizes too but I don't usually wander off the 10-11 isles.

Lebron X: they show up sporadically and usually in color ways that are still in stores. This week I picked up the fireberries.

Interestingly today, one of the Nike employees brought a few boxes of lebron 9 and 10s from the back for this big cat. "Good thing you showed up because they were getting ready to put them back on the shelf." They fist bumped and homeboy walked out with a nice set of lebrons. The rest of us didn't even get a chance.

I randomly go there as time permits. Not sure but it seems like they put out the most shoes around 6pm when it's really busy. Some of the guys are nice enough to give me heads up when there are good shoes about to come out. "Hang a bit. We are about to put out some good stuff." they say.

So my advice, drop by every so often and hang around for at least an hour or two. Be nice to the employees and ask them if they received a new shipment and they haven't processed it yet. Sometimes I go somewhere and come back after an hour or two. Once the good stuff is put out, it's usually gone within 3 hrs. Today I saw lebron 9 elites and a bunch of Olympic jerseys. I came back 3 hrs later, and they were all gone. Good thing I had them already.

Not to discourage anyone but I think calling is tough. That place is usually really busy and unless those guys have incentives to process phone orders, they would rather take care of the floor. Their stuff moves fast either way.

Next time I go, I'll post a heads up. PM me what you need and I'll try to keep an eye out. If they have it, maybe I can ask them to hold them in the back with your name. Maybe you can return the favor someday.

Quite a few people asked about the lebron 9 elites, lebron x, and usa jerseys. I'll post here instead of individual emails so others can benefit too.

The clearance store in San Leandro has been getting a lot of Olympic gear lately and a good influx of lebron shoes.

Olympic 3M Wind Runner: I've only seen one and picked it up for my wife. Employees tell me they get one or two here and there and they get picked up right away.

Olympic Tshirts and Jerseys: A lot has been coming in. The past week, I picked up Durant, Kobe, and Lebron jerseys--both replicas and authentic ($24.99 each). The Tshirts are cheaper at $9.99.

Lebron 9 Elites: mostly between size 10 - 11 although its likely the have other sizes too but I don't usually wander off the 10-11 isles.

Lebron X: they show up sporadically and usually in color ways that are still in stores. This week I picked up the fireberries.

Interestingly today, one of the Nike employees brought a few boxes of lebron 9 and 10s from the back for this big cat. "Good thing you showed up because they were getting ready to put them back on the shelf." They fist bumped and homeboy walked out with a nice set of lebrons. The rest of us didn't even get a chance.

I randomly go there as time permits. Not sure but it seems like they put out the most shoes around 6pm when it's really busy. Some of the guys are nice enough to give me heads up when there are good shoes about to come out. "Hang a bit. We are about to put out some good stuff." they say.

So my advice, drop by every so often and hang around for at least an hour or two. Be nice to the employees and ask them if they received a new shipment and they haven't processed it yet. Sometimes I go somewhere and come back after an hour or two. Once the good stuff is put out, it's usually gone within 3 hrs. Today I saw lebron 9 elites and a bunch of Olympic jerseys. I came back 3 hrs later, and they were all gone. Good thing I had them already.

Not to discourage anyone but I think calling is tough. That place is usually really busy and unless those guys have incentives to process phone orders, they would rather take care of the floor. Their stuff moves fast either way.
Pretty much the same way at Kissimmee clearance. Whenever something pops up on sneakersteal, i get the stare down when i come in the store. I remember posting pippen 1s and kd3s once and NT blew the store up. The old manager was like don't do that bro. Gave me this whole lecture on how he needs people to work the phone the whole time. Thats why I'm thinkin theres alot of no phone orders for heat now at these stores.

Hit the Citadel today, packed with people and nothing of interest except some team brown hyperposite scattered on the hash walls.

Pretty much the same way at Kissimmee clearance. Whenever something pops up on sneakersteal, i get the stare down when i come in the store. I remember posting pippen 1s and kd3s once and NT blew the store up. The old manager was like don't do that bro. Gave me this whole lecture on how he needs people to work the phone the whole time. Thats why I'm thinkin theres alot of no phone orders for heat now at these stores.
Everytime I call them they tell me they've got nothing good.

Nike outlet in Milpitas had Hyperposites (black/red, tiger camo) for $80. Had some good sizes too.

Also saw some Lebron 9 elites and various Lebron Xs

Everytime I call them they tell me they've got nothing good.

From what I remember, you would have to be there before they open for you to score anything. I stayed in Kissimmee for a week and people would literally camp out every morning for like 30min to an hour. There are a lot of resellers that go there on a daily basis. I was able to cop royal foams for like $70 a couple of years ago from there. Phone orders won't do you any good bro. Everything good sells out in minutes.

this is what its about in the san leandro store.. you need to get up to that fist bump level to one of the 'known" employees there to get the good stuff.

no doubt San Leandro gets A LOT of good stuff. ive seen it. before when they still had the top shelf, they put a lot of the nice shoes up there with label facing inwards. you had to take the time to pull it down to see what it was. i picked up some good stuff.

you see the "fist bumpin" come friends and family 30% off time. you see randoms who "know" about the coupon and you see them asking employees. The answer is "oh i ran out but you can try to ask the other employees" put them through a run-around.. But then you got other doods, fist bump here, first bump there. then the magic happens..

live too far to be there on a constant to get to that status.. to everyone else you just hope you get there at one of the lucky random times they drop good stuff on the floor

----------------------

for those not familiar..

San Leandro, it seems like Kissimee are CLEARANCE STORES, not outlet stores. some people may never have been to the CLEARANCE stores. they dont have organized racks of shoes. shoes are scattered styles. it is HORRIBLE to try to do phone orders. asking for a certain style and size. they may see it show up on that inventory thingy but then they have to hunt it down on the shelves.

if you havn't been to a clearance store. just think of the "HASH" wall in the outlet stores.. imagine ISLES of that. thats the clearance store setup with shoes..

its definitely hit or miss trying to do a phone order from clearance stores. thats why i dont bother to take pics on san leandro outlet. by the time pics are posted its all gone

Last edited:
Yeah, clearance stores have always been a whole different animal. Most clearance stores traditionally have not done phone orders.

For those who have been on NT and in this thread for a long time, you know about some of the amazing stuff that has passed through clearance stores throughout the years.

Shout out to Versace if she's still lurking.

Yeah, clearance stores have always been a whole different animal. Most clearance stores traditionally have not done phone orders.

For those who have been on NT and in this thread for a long time, you know about some of the amazing stuff that has passed through clearance stores throughout the years.

most of the clearance stores mentioned on here do have done phone orders in the past. there was only 1 that was not about that life and i cant remember the name of it for my life. wasnt kissimmee, pf, lebanon tho.

phone orders started getting shut down around the time the oldsole73 started making the info available for the masses with his website. good peoples for it too but we all know there is always bad that comes with the good. the no phone orders thing is a big bad.

most of the clearance stores mentioned on here do have done phone orders in the past. there was only 1 that was not about that life and i cant remember the name of it for my life. wasnt kissimmee, pf, lebanon tho.

phone orders started getting shut down around the time the oldsole73 started making the info available for the masses with his website. good peoples for it too but we all know there is always bad that comes with the good. the no phone orders thing is a big bad.

Yeah. My experience was kind of hit or miss. Like it was less of a policy thing and more of a when we can accommodate it we do and when we can't we don't thing. I've been shut down on phone order attempts in various clearance stores over the years and I've scored as well.

Your second point is important - and that is why people who contribute to this thread need to be responsible and honest with info. I think it's great what oldsole does. And, I don't have sympathy for employees or employers who have to take LEGITIMATE phone orders - that's part of the job. And, if, as an employer, you need to add staff to support that - it's your job to understand how many staff are required to run your operation smoothly and to plan accordingly or deal with the consequences. BUT - we all have a role to play too.

I don't always contribute, but I was kind of running point back when we had the huge influx of Oly 7s, Obsid 12s, Playoff 12s, etc. Whenever I spoke to somebody in-store I tried to get info on the sizes left, etc. and post that info in a clear and concise way in order to try to preempt fruitless calls to the store. It's their job to process orders, but we can do our best to minimize the calls they receive to answer questions that somebody here already knows the answer to. When I order an items that I know will blow up the lines, I try to ask for current size run info. I explain that these shoes have been posted on message boards (they know that, usually) and that if they tell me what sizes are and are not left, perhaps we can prevent needless calls. They are usually appreciative of that and supply the info.

The "community" aspect is very important for this thread, because if members act together, we have a tremendous resource. If people are cutthroat, we endanger the whole pipeline. ...That's why honesty and trust is very important. For stuff like updating stock info within the thread to work, people have to trust you. Anybody who posts that something is sold out when it isn't because they are trying to hoard pairs for their boys is undermining that - because then people are going to feel the need to call to verify all info posted here, and that erases any effort we may make to try to make processing phone orders as easy on staff as possible - all in the goal of preserving the phone order system. ...Once it becomes more trouble that it's worth, it's a wrap.

A great bit of knowledge is being spoken in this thread at the moment

And I love the Nike clearance stores. I always do a good amount of damage there

Got some griffin hyperdunk 2011 (red) pe for $22+tax at pideon forge outlet.  crazy price.

the good ole days...

Clearence store still ship.. Just got in those Infrared from Centralia...these days even the outlet game isn't what it used to be...

Nike Chi still gets the most heat...When Chitown John was the manager it was all love... Now dudes won't even do phone orders till stock is bone dry...

Me I hustle Craigslist now...too many dudes renting sneakers trying to keep up...easy targets out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom