Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Colorado Mills Factory Outlet only had the following of some interest...

1. Black/Neon Uptempo's for $54.97 w/ additional 30% off. Only had sizes 10-12.
2. Red/Blk Nike Air Max Uptempo 97's for $54.97 w/ additional 30% off. Only had sizes 10-12.

Everything else wasn't of much interest. Usual 30% off the hash wall (nothing worth mentioning other then two pairs of Kobe VI for $99) and 40% clearance apparel.

Colorado Mills Factory Outlet only had the following of some interest...

1. Black/Neon Uptempo's for $54.97 w/ additional 30% off. Only had sizes 10-12.
2. Red/Blk Nike Air Max Uptempo 97's for $54.97 w/ additional 30% off. Only had sizes 10-12.

Everything else wasn't of much interest. Usual 30% off the hash wall (nothing worth mentioning other then two pairs of Kobe VI for $99) and 40% clearance apparel.

Just to clarify, the biggest the AM1 QS was made was 13 100% and I'm 99% sure she told me 9 was the smallest.  I do know that no 14 or 15s were made though 
eyes.gif

Just to clarify, the biggest the AM1 QS was made was 13 100% and I'm 99% sure she told me 9 was the smallest.  I do know that no 14 or 15s were made though 
eyes.gif

Oregon has pearl foams for 105 after the extra 30% for the hash wall.. 541 382 7700
call for phone order...smh thats obvious right lol

Oregon has pearl foams for 105 after the extra 30% for the hash wall.. 541 382 7700

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Was in class and could not respond to all the PM's.
BUT, this is the same store I posted about earlier.

They should be gone by the end of the day, since its the last day for 30%.

DK

DK

Good lookin out Jack! I copped for about $120 after tax and shipping in a size 10 with a lid on the box. So I can swap somewhere for something else!    The guy on the phone said he sold about 12 pairs ova the phone and by tonight or tomorrow they should be finished.

Good lookin out Jack! I copped for about $120 after tax and shipping in a size 10 with a lid on the box. So I can swap somewhere for something else!    The guy on the phone said he sold about 12 pairs ova the phone and by tonight or tomorrow they should be finished.

Originally Posted by dkVCU

DK
Good looks was able to grab a 10 for 120. They are A-grades from what I was told.

DK
Good looks was able to grab a 10 for 120. They are A-grades from what I was told.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

yea this is all true! ordered my 9.5 ( i PMed the first guy but he didn't answer so i did  a nike search, no beef, its cool he was busy lol)
but what do you mean swap somewhere for something else? you mean at a ftl or champs or at another nike store? and im guessing you mean at the 200 price?

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

yea this is all true! ordered my 9.5 ( i PMed the first guy but he didn't answer so i did  a nike search, no beef, its cool he was busy lol)
but what do you mean swap somewhere for something else? you mean at a ftl or champs or at another nike store? and im guessing you mean at the 200 price?

For those still looking for pearl foamposites,

Park City Factory: 435-649-7442

Rep said theres 10/11 left there.

I was just trying to buy time for members to get a chance to get a pair with the last update @ the Bends Location.

DK

I was just trying to buy time for members to get a chance to get a pair with the last update @ the Bends Location.

DK

Nothing special at Dr. Jays on Fulton st. Bklyn...the liquidation is mainly on clothing no one wears

Nothing special at Dr. Jays on Fulton st. Bklyn...the liquidation is mainly on clothing no one wears

DK

they have some sizes avail.. but not 30% off
frown.gif

DK

they have some sizes avail.. but not 30% off
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom