Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Never know what ull find at Ross...last pair, size 13 for $30 in Daytona Beach if anyone cares.

Never know what ull find at Ross...last pair, size 13 for $30 in Daytona Beach if anyone cares.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

saw em in Palmdale. ca too...same price/size.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

saw em in Palmdale. ca too...same price/size.

Ross in Culver City, CA had the silver and black Total Max Uptempos for $34 in sz 12. I bought them and then returned them the next day. They also had Nike Zoom Flyposite Football Cleats for $15 which I bought.....I couldn't pass these up for that price.

Ross in Culver City, CA had the silver and black Total Max Uptempos for $34 in sz 12. I bought them and then returned them the next day. They also had Nike Zoom Flyposite Football Cleats for $15 which I bought.....I couldn't pass these up for that price.

just ordered some pearls in size 10 with box lid for 170 with tax and shipping
smile.gif
thanks for the info! i wish i could have used the additional 30% off though...

just ordered some pearls in size 10 with box lid for 170 with tax and shipping
smile.gif
thanks for the info! i wish i could have used the additional 30% off though...

Midnight navy Hyperdunk 2010s for $70 at Aurora outlet, near FSR at best. Black green 1/2 Cents for $70, limited sizes.

Midnight navy Hyperdunk 2010s for $70 at Aurora outlet, near FSR at best. Black green 1/2 Cents for $70, limited sizes.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Colorado Mills Factory Outlet only had the following of some interest...

1. Black/Neon Uptempo's for $54.97 w/ additional 30% off. Only had sizes 10-12.

Do you know if they came with the full box or top off?

Originally Posted by langfor5

Colorado Mills Factory Outlet only had the following of some interest...

1. Black/Neon Uptempo's for $54.97 w/ additional 30% off. Only had sizes 10-12.

Do you know if they came with the full box or top off?

Modell's is having a 2-day sale.

40% off a single item, free shipping on orders over $49

Enter MOD40ASI223 at checkout.

For Knicks fans, sorry but all Melo and customized jerseys are EXCLUDED.

Modell's is having a 2-day sale.

40% off a single item, free shipping on orders over $49

Enter MOD40ASI223 at checkout.

For Knicks fans, sorry but all Melo and customized jerseys are EXCLUDED.

^^^THANKS...

OH BTW...

Spoiler [+]
40% off a single item! EXCLUDES ALL CARMELO ANTHONY AND CUSTOMIZED NEW YORK KNICKS JERSEYS. Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes A-Game, Ab Circle Pro, Adams Golf, All Pro, Anderson Bat, Asics, Atec, Baby Jogger, Bauer, Bear Archery, Bogs, Bowflex, Butterfly, Carhartt, Callaway, Cleveland Golf, Cobra, Coleman, Columbia, DeMarini, Diamondback, Easton, E-Force, Ektelon, Escape, Fitness Quest, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Fred Bear Equipement, Head, Horizon, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Lob-ster, Louisville Slugger, Magnum, MBS, MBT, Miken Sports, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Nextt Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Nirve, Oakley, Odyssey, Peg-Perego, Prince, Pro Feet, Puma, Radio Flyer, Rawlings, Razors, Rollerblade, Salomon, Schwinn, Scoolers, Skechers Shape-Up Footwear, Skycaddie, Speedstik, Spring Step, Sole, StarPro Greens, Stott Pilates, Strider, Taylor Made, Teeter, Tennis Tutor, The North Face, Timberland, Titleist, Top Flite, Tour Edge, Trend Sports, Under Armour, Weber Grills and Worth, select Wilson racquets, all electronics/optics, ellipticals, green machines, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, memorabilia, select NFL products, select camping, fishing and hunting products, and select basketball systems. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 24, 2011 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.

^^^THANKS...

OH BTW...

Spoiler [+]
40% off a single item! EXCLUDES ALL CARMELO ANTHONY AND CUSTOMIZED NEW YORK KNICKS JERSEYS. Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes A-Game, Ab Circle Pro, Adams Golf, All Pro, Anderson Bat, Asics, Atec, Baby Jogger, Bauer, Bear Archery, Bogs, Bowflex, Butterfly, Carhartt, Callaway, Cleveland Golf, Cobra, Coleman, Columbia, DeMarini, Diamondback, Easton, E-Force, Ektelon, Escape, Fitness Quest, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Fred Bear Equipement, Head, Horizon, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Lob-ster, Louisville Slugger, Magnum, MBS, MBT, Miken Sports, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Nextt Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Nirve, Oakley, Odyssey, Peg-Perego, Prince, Pro Feet, Puma, Radio Flyer, Rawlings, Razors, Rollerblade, Salomon, Schwinn, Scoolers, Skechers Shape-Up Footwear, Skycaddie, Speedstik, Spring Step, Sole, StarPro Greens, Stott Pilates, Strider, Taylor Made, Teeter, Tennis Tutor, The North Face, Timberland, Titleist, Top Flite, Tour Edge, Trend Sports, Under Armour, Weber Grills and Worth, select Wilson racquets, all electronics/optics, ellipticals, green machines, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, memorabilia, select NFL products, select camping, fishing and hunting products, and select basketball systems. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 24, 2011 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.

For the big guys, not much of a sale but a good price in my opinion NDC had 1 size 14 of the all black Air force 1 foams for $155

For the big guys, not much of a sale but a good price in my opinion NDC had 1 size 14 of the all black Air force 1 foams for $155

Vacaville(CA):
Del Sol Kobe V $75
Black/white, Ink, Olympic Kobe V $100
Red/white Lebron VII $80
1 pair black/red griffeys size 10 on the hash wall

Vacaville(CA):
Del Sol Kobe V $75
Black/white, Ink, Olympic Kobe V $100
Red/white Lebron VII $80
1 pair black/red griffeys size 10 on the hash wall

Originally Posted by gregpaa

Thanks for the Viejas update. Ordered Away Rice's. They told me to call back tomorrow to give them my shipping my info. Said they were busy and had most sizes still left in the Aways
You have to understand we have a lot of NTers that lurk from San Diego. I was there that night and saw possible NTers. LOVE Nike Clearance Stores!
Shouts to supraturbo619 for the info.

Originally Posted by gregpaa

Thanks for the Viejas update. Ordered Away Rice's. They told me to call back tomorrow to give them my shipping my info. Said they were busy and had most sizes still left in the Aways
You have to understand we have a lot of NTers that lurk from San Diego. I was there that night and saw possible NTers. LOVE Nike Clearance Stores!
Shouts to supraturbo619 for the info.

Back
Top Bottom