Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Great Mall Milpitas, CA

Lebron 8 blk/red $109.99
Lebron 7 PS white/navy $59.97
Trainer 1.2 Mid cold weather blk/blue and brown/pink $66.99 If I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by CartersShoxRNice

To those that got the Kobe V's at 459.99 - were the B-Grades? Because I called a few of those stores that you guys posted here and all of the $59.99 pairs were B-Grades. So, I assume, that anyone got them at $59.99 got B-Grades and therefore they are practically brand new. Any confirmation would be great.

My Draft Days were B-Grades. Honestly, I couldn't even really tell- I'll post pics in the Kobe V thread when I get home.

To those that got the Kobe V's at 459.99 - were the B-Grades? Because I called a few of those stores that you guys posted here and all of the $59.99 pairs were B-Grades. So, I assume, that anyone got them at $59.99 got B-Grades and therefore they are practically brand new. Any confirmation would be great.

My Draft Days were B-Grades. Honestly, I couldn't even really tell- I'll post pics in the Kobe V thread when I get home.

The price on the box of my size 12 A-Grade Draft Day Vs was 39.99, take 30% from that and I got them for $28+tax.  The footwear mgr reduced all large sizes of the Draft Days they had left to that $39.99 price.  They sold out super fast.  This was at San Ysidro Outlet.

The price on the box of my size 12 A-Grade Draft Day Vs was 39.99, take 30% from that and I got them for $28+tax.  The footwear mgr reduced all large sizes of the Draft Days they had left to that $39.99 price.  They sold out super fast.  This was at San Ysidro Outlet.

Nordstrom Rack Mission Valley (San Diego)

BIG FOOTED NTers its your lucky day.

Size 17(LOL) Kobe Dark Knights 49.99
Size 15 Lebron VII Dunkman $49.99
Size 13 Lebron VII PS $49.99

Nordstrom Rack Mission Valley (San Diego)

BIG FOOTED NTers its your lucky day.

Size 17(LOL) Kobe Dark Knights 49.99
Size 15 Lebron VII Dunkman $49.99
Size 13 Lebron VII PS $49.99

San Leandro Clearance

All have of the shoes have the original box but theres a red B stamp on it (B-Grade?)
Lebron VII Cool Grey $79.99 - FSR
Lebron VII White Midnight Navy $79.99 - Lots of sizes
Lebron VII NFW White Red $79.99 - Lot of sizes
Kobe V Comet $59.99 - Various sizes
Kobe V White Varsity Red Black $59.99 - Various sizes

San Leandro Clearance

All have of the shoes have the original box but theres a red B stamp on it (B-Grade?)
Lebron VII Cool Grey $79.99 - FSR
Lebron VII White Midnight Navy $79.99 - Lots of sizes
Lebron VII NFW White Red $79.99 - Lot of sizes
Kobe V Comet $59.99 - Various sizes
Kobe V White Varsity Red Black $59.99 - Various sizes

Originally Posted by gregpaa

Now that Melo's in NY, maybe people care

Nike Loveland, CO (970) 663-6570

Had just about FSR of the Melo M7 "Jade" either $89 or $99. With full box and shoe bag

I was up there the other day too and scooped some air trainer 1.2 mids for 50$. They had a fsr of the grey's, navy's, and blue, grey, white's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gregpaa

Now that Melo's in NY, maybe people care

Nike Loveland, CO (970) 663-6570

Had just about FSR of the Melo M7 "Jade" either $89 or $99. With full box and shoe bag

I was up there the other day too and scooped some air trainer 1.2 mids for 50$. They had a fsr of the grey's, navy's, and blue, grey, white's
pimp.gif

Just got back from Camrillo....was a good day!  All this came out to $85 out the door! 
pimp.gif
  They had an extra 40% off clearance clothing...that Kobe jacket after taxes and everything was $15!  I got the last one....

Kobe V : Wolf & Del Sol $99 FSR, Inline $75 FSR
Lebron VII: Cool Grey $110 FSR, Wht/Red $80 FSR, Low Green / Grey $80 FSR
Uptempo Federation: $70 FSR
USC Elite Swingman shorts blk - lots of XL's $28 before 40% off
Kobe 5 Ring Shorts - Black $25, Grey $30
nothing else really worth noting

6de350f031a8a533786328b96047a1d36def352.pjpg

Just got back from Camrillo....was a good day!  All this came out to $85 out the door! 
pimp.gif
  They had an extra 40% off clearance clothing...that Kobe jacket after taxes and everything was $15!  I got the last one....

Kobe V : Wolf & Del Sol $99 FSR, Inline $75 FSR
Lebron VII: Cool Grey $110 FSR, Wht/Red $80 FSR, Low Green / Grey $80 FSR
Uptempo Federation: $70 FSR
USC Elite Swingman shorts blk - lots of XL's $28 before 40% off
Kobe 5 Ring Shorts - Black $25, Grey $30
nothing else really worth noting

6de350f031a8a533786328b96047a1d36def352.pjpg

The Kobe V at San Leandro are pretty much gone, about 10 pairs in each color all size 9 and below. Plenty of Lebrons left though

The Kobe V at San Leandro are pretty much gone, about 10 pairs in each color all size 9 and below. Plenty of Lebrons left though

Stopped by 21 Mercer yesterday..
Following on sale..

Free Run white/anthracite & Free 7.0 black .. Both models are $64 each

Air Force 1 Supreme Hi Brown & Black work boot .. Both colors are $86 each

Stopped by 21 Mercer yesterday..
Following on sale..

Free Run white/anthracite & Free 7.0 black .. Both models are $64 each

Air Force 1 Supreme Hi Brown & Black work boot .. Both colors are $86 each

Zizou, you might be in luck, I believe Lebanon clearance in TN has the first color of the LBJ 7 for 69.99.  I believe they are A grades and I think the box top is ripped off.  I THINK they have the cool grey LBJ 7s too for 79.99 too, don't quote me on that price.  I didn't get the size run on either because I was calling about a completely different shoe but I know they had an 11 in the first color when I did call.  Phone = (615) 443-3521

Zizou, you might be in luck, I believe Lebanon clearance in TN has the first color of the LBJ 7 for 69.99.  I believe they are A grades and I think the box top is ripped off.  I THINK they have the cool grey LBJ 7s too for 79.99 too, don't quote me on that price.  I didn't get the size run on either because I was calling about a completely different shoe but I know they had an 11 in the first color when I did call.  Phone = (615) 443-3521

Socal heads: hope this helps somebody. I will be returning a size 10.5 of pearl foamposite in citadel outlets around afternoon time. Its about $105+tax. Hate to do this but blends factory store shipped me those rather than a size 10.
mods if unappropriate.. pls delete. I apologize.

Socal heads: hope this helps somebody. I will be returning a size 10.5 of pearl foamposite in citadel outlets around afternoon time. Its about $105+tax. Hate to do this but blends factory store shipped me those rather than a size 10.
mods if unappropriate.. pls delete. I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom