Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

To the people who work @ outlets, how does the address confirmation work, I've tried two different cards w/ the same address but both aren't matching?
With any credit card processing, pretty much the only thing that needs to match up is your zip code on your BILLING ADDRESS.  In other words, the address your credit card statements/bills are sent to each month.  Nike stores do not allow you to ship to an address that's different than where your credit card bills/statements are sent to.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

To the people who work @ outlets, how does the address confirmation work, I've tried two different cards w/ the same address but both aren't matching?
With any credit card processing, pretty much the only thing that needs to match up is your zip code on your BILLING ADDRESS.  In other words, the address your credit card statements/bills are sent to each month.  Nike stores do not allow you to ship to an address that's different than where your credit card bills/statements are sent to.
That's the thing though, he said the zip code matches but nothing else does....I already talked to the bank but I guess I gotta call again
mad.gif

That's the thing though, he said the zip code matches but nothing else does....I already talked to the bank but I guess I gotta call again
mad.gif

Skyposite black & purple at Camarillo outlet in California for $54.99 misc. sizes...good luck

Skyposite black & purple at Camarillo outlet in California for $54.99 misc. sizes...good luck

nike clearance store san leandro ca has the kobe v 386429-500 Ink/Metallic Silver-Black a grade for $59.99 fsr

nike clearance store san leandro ca has the kobe v 386429-500 Ink/Metallic Silver-Black a grade for $59.99 fsr

nike outlet perryville md still had 2 size 3.5Y white/red 6s for 31.97
also has scattered sizes of the black/purple gs for $31.97
nike-air-max-2-cb-94-pure-purple-2.jpg

couple of gs spizikes for $38
air-jordan-spizike-gs-white-violet-grey-1.jpg

prestos for $44 or so
lrgscale347635-009.jpg

toddler black/cement spizikes size 3C for $15 bucks
41dlN-XNBHL.jpg

1 pair size 10.5 blue hyperdunk lows for $24.99

mixed sizes of the griffey gd2 for $31.97

white/black/red AJ2010 for $69

red uptempo97s for 47.99

and some other cheap stuff.

more pics might come tomorrow

nike outlet perryville md still had 2 size 3.5Y white/red 6s for 31.97
also has scattered sizes of the black/purple gs for $31.97
nike-air-max-2-cb-94-pure-purple-2.jpg

couple of gs spizikes for $38
air-jordan-spizike-gs-white-violet-grey-1.jpg

prestos for $44 or so
lrgscale347635-009.jpg

toddler black/cement spizikes size 3C for $15 bucks
41dlN-XNBHL.jpg

1 pair size 10.5 blue hyperdunk lows for $24.99

mixed sizes of the griffey gd2 for $31.97

white/black/red AJ2010 for $69

red uptempo97s for 47.99

and some other cheap stuff.

more pics might come tomorrow

Riverhead NY-

Lebron 8-white/red/blue-$109.99
Air Max Uptempo [pippens] black/silver FSR-89.99
Air Trainer 1.2 winter pack- black/volt and brown/pink FSR- $69.99
Prestos-Grey/Lime near FSR- $41.97
Jordan 2010- black/silver, welcome homes, and white/black/red near FSR $59.99
Jordan retro 2 candy pack RED GS FSR- $49.99?
Kobe blackout GS FSR $19.99

Hash wall had Lunar elite mids, footscapes, scattered Hyperdunks, Kobes, and AF1 all star game 2010's too.

Riverhead NY-

Lebron 8-white/red/blue-$109.99
Air Max Uptempo [pippens] black/silver FSR-89.99
Air Trainer 1.2 winter pack- black/volt and brown/pink FSR- $69.99
Prestos-Grey/Lime near FSR- $41.97
Jordan 2010- black/silver, welcome homes, and white/black/red near FSR $59.99
Jordan retro 2 candy pack RED GS FSR- $49.99?
Kobe blackout GS FSR $19.99

Hash wall had Lunar elite mids, footscapes, scattered Hyperdunks, Kobes, and AF1 all star game 2010's too.

Originally Posted by thekckid

Has anyone received their Diamond Turfs from the outlet in WI?
I think they've been closed the past couple of days b/c I called and no answer but I haven't officially ordered yet, my address isn't matching
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
yeah, they are probobly closed. they had a bad snow storm up that way. 

Originally Posted by thekckid

Has anyone received their Diamond Turfs from the outlet in WI?
I think they've been closed the past couple of days b/c I called and no answer but I haven't officially ordered yet, my address isn't matching
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
yeah, they are probobly closed. they had a bad snow storm up that way. 

Oceanside NY:
Kobe V - del sol, ink and usa- 99.99; draft day 89.99
Jordan take flight white/blue 109.99
Lebron vii white/navy 99.99

Oceanside NY:
Kobe V - del sol, ink and usa- 99.99; draft day 89.99
Jordan take flight white/blue 109.99
Lebron vii white/navy 99.99

Incase any of you guys were interested, these were marked down to $50 at my local footlocker
pimp.gif

im located in the north east if that helps, im going to assume those are all marked down.

also the regular silver 97s are either $80 or $90

and neon 95s are $90

15a5pe.jpg

Incase any of you guys were interested, these were marked down to $50 at my local footlocker
pimp.gif

im located in the north east if that helps, im going to assume those are all marked down.

also the regular silver 97s are either $80 or $90

and neon 95s are $90

15a5pe.jpg

Tanger outlet in charleston SC has black n navy flightposite 2s for 39.99. Also have eggplant pippens for same price. Donr think there's any sizes over 11 for the fp2s

Tanger outlet in charleston SC has black n navy flightposite 2s for 39.99. Also have eggplant pippens for same price. Donr think there's any sizes over 11 for the fp2s

mad.gif
That's kind of weird.  Most merchants only need the zip to match for approval.  However, if you live in an apartment, I've found something as minuscule as putting "# xxx" instead of "Apt xxx" when a full address is needed for something can cause problems.  Did you end up getting this resolved?  Curious as to what the problem was.

mad.gif
That's kind of weird.  Most merchants only need the zip to match for approval.  However, if you live in an apartment, I've found something as minuscule as putting "# xxx" instead of "Apt xxx" when a full address is needed for something can cause problems.  Did you end up getting this resolved?  Curious as to what the problem was.

mad.gif

Just my $.02, I always try to run to the grocery store and just buy a Nike GC or if it's not a rush/limited sizes, buy a GC for the purchase price off NDC. This prevents my cc info from being in anyone's possesion at the outlet and I never have to worry about the different billing/shipping issue if I want it shipped somewhere else than my home.

mad.gif

Just my $.02, I always try to run to the grocery store and just buy a Nike GC or if it's not a rush/limited sizes, buy a GC for the purchase price off NDC. This prevents my cc info from being in anyone's possesion at the outlet and I never have to worry about the different billing/shipping issue if I want it shipped somewhere else than my home.

Back
Top Bottom