Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Hey fellas, 
What do you guys think about a NT outlet Twitter page? I made one up, just for the heck of it but if it doesn't work out I'll just delete it. I go to my local outlet (Ontario, Ca) quite often but I usually don't post updates because I forget most of what's there by the time I get home. I got a lot of time on my hands today so I'll go back in this thread and try to tweet some of the findings for this month. 

http://twitter.com/NToutletreport

Chicago premium outlet in Aurora has black and Green 1/2 cents for 69.97.
phone number is (630)585-9568

Chicago premium outlet in Aurora has black and Green 1/2 cents for 69.97.
phone number is (630)585-9568

Nike Riverhead had the Kobe Black/Neon Green hoodie marked down to 14.99 for those interested in Kobe gear!

Nike Riverhead had the Kobe Black/Neon Green hoodie marked down to 14.99 for those interested in Kobe gear!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Pics of this hoodie, or just an online image of the one?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Pics of this hoodie, or just an online image of the one?

I see that wolfgrey/china v's are $60 up there. I just tried on the Olympics but wasn't sure if kobe's drop much lower then $100 they were at. Will the Olympics eventually drop?

BTW LV Outlet South had Oly/Wolf/Ink all for $99.99......nothing else really....Black Spizikes but I forgot the price now.

I see that wolfgrey/china v's are $60 up there. I just tried on the Olympics but wasn't sure if kobe's drop much lower then $100 they were at. Will the Olympics eventually drop?

BTW LV Outlet South had Oly/Wolf/Ink all for $99.99......nothing else really....Black Spizikes but I forgot the price now.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

^ As I mentioned in my post, they were only $60 at the clearance outlet here. Try calling there or maybe even Johnson City or wherever that one larger clearance out is.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

^ As I mentioned in my post, they were only $60 at the clearance outlet here. Try calling there or maybe even Johnson City or wherever that one larger clearance out is.

70168532.jpg

$59.97 - South Chi

I wear a 14 so the likelihood of "common" sizes still available is probably slim to none at that price.  At least you can try using the S. Chi price to price match someone else if you're lucky.  Came out to $73 after tax + shipping.

70168532.jpg

$59.97 - South Chi

I wear a 14 so the likelihood of "common" sizes still available is probably slim to none at that price.  At least you can try using the S. Chi price to price match someone else if you're lucky.  Came out to $73 after tax + shipping.

Originally Posted by johngotty

jrjmd - good update sir.

Lebanon (TN.) clearance outlet had a handful of Olympic Kobe V's and I think the price was $60 (or $70). Either way, it was cheaper than the prices I'm seeing in the pics above. They had another colorway of the V's but I completely forget which one it was.
9.5 and 10s still available, $59.99

Originally Posted by johngotty

jrjmd - good update sir.

Lebanon (TN.) clearance outlet had a handful of Olympic Kobe V's and I think the price was $60 (or $70). Either way, it was cheaper than the prices I'm seeing in the pics above. They had another colorway of the V's but I completely forget which one it was.
9.5 and 10s still available, $59.99

Originally Posted by d e beatup

$59.97 - South Chi

I called and the girl had no clue what I was talking about!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

$59.97 - South Chi

I called and the girl had no clue what I was talking about!

Back
Top Bottom