Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Nike Riverhead had the Kobe Black/Neon Green hoodie marked down to 14.99 for those interested in Kobe gear!

Pics of this hoodie, or just an online image of the one?
Here you go, one on the right!

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Nike Riverhead had the Kobe Black/Neon Green hoodie marked down to 14.99 for those interested in Kobe gear!

Pics of this hoodie, or just an online image of the one?
Here you go, one on the right!

^I just called about the hoody and the guy told me "sorry we're sold out, but we do have the lebron witness shirt for $14.99 if you want that." smh

^I just called about the hoody and the guy told me "sorry we're sold out, but we do have the lebron witness shirt for $14.99 if you want that." smh

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Hey fellas, 
What do you guys think about a NT outlet Twitter page? I made one up, just for the heck of it but if it doesn't work out I'll just delete it. I go to my local outlet (Ontario, Ca) quite often but I usually don't post updates because I forget most of what's there by the time I get home. I got a lot of time on my hands today so I'll go back in this thread and try to tweet some of the findings for this month. 

http://twitter.com/NToutletreport

That is a  great idea. However I think you should make it private so only #NT members can follow it.

Hey fellas, 
What do you guys think about a NT outlet Twitter page? I made one up, just for the heck of it but if it doesn't work out I'll just delete it. I go to my local outlet (Ontario, Ca) quite often but I usually don't post updates because I forget most of what's there by the time I get home. I got a lot of time on my hands today so I'll go back in this thread and try to tweet some of the findings for this month. 

That is a  great idea. However I think you should make it private so only #NT members can follow it.

I agree, excellent idea. I will be following. I'm indifferent on the #NT members only though. What's the benfit?

I agree, excellent idea. I will be following. I'm indifferent on the #NT members only though. What's the benfit?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Hey fellas, 

Thought about that too, but I really have no real way to know who's on NT and who's not. I just wanted to get it started, and I'll post updates from my local spot (Ontario, Orange, etc) but it'll be a collective effort from all of us in order to really make it worth anything. A couple guys have already tweeted me mini reports that I have retweeted for all to see.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Hey fellas, 

Thought about that too, but I really have no real way to know who's on NT and who's not. I just wanted to get it started, and I'll post updates from my local spot (Ontario, Orange, etc) but it'll be a collective effort from all of us in order to really make it worth anything. A couple guys have already tweeted me mini reports that I have retweeted for all to see.

I think it would only benefit people if they would be able to place an online or phone order from the source of the deal

I think it would only benefit people if they would be able to place an online or phone order from the source of the deal

That was the only Kobe jacket I saw there.... Yea there were like 5-6 XL's (I bought one) I think a large or 2, medium... They had a whole rack full, I don't see how in the hell it sold out already unless once I posted on here a few people called up and ordered them! What size do you guy's wear? I'll see if they are still available

That was the only Kobe jacket I saw there.... Yea there were like 5-6 XL's (I bought one) I think a large or 2, medium... They had a whole rack full, I don't see how in the hell it sold out already unless once I posted on here a few people called up and ordered them! What size do you guy's wear? I'll see if they are still available

Todays the last day for thereedspace.com sale, tees are marked down from 30+ to $7.20 ; jeans are on sale from $160 to 29-33 including a selvage denim pair ; they still have the Converse sea star mid and boat shoes

Also have Jackets marked down from $300+ to about $66, womens stuff still too, and Staple Hats for around $9,

Undefeated stuff: only the "No Guts No Glory" Tee left, all the hoodies were gone (those were a steal for $19.00, especially those "All Good" ones, if anyone got an extra one please message me)

Collar Shirts were marked down to the $30 range as well

Back
Top Bottom