Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Before posting info get a pair or 2 for yourself then keep it moving your job should be done..
It's not a job, posting info here is a favor to those that frequent this thread and to Nike for getting rid of stock.

The TRUTH.

People be taking this stuff way too seriously. This thread is about sharing info with others for the same cause.......sneakers.
I honestly wish that every time someone would post info that NT'rs would be the first to take advantage of it, but that is not the case anymore.
This thread used to be chaotic. People would be getting warned and suspended left and right, for fighting, name calling, selling, and just about anything else you can think of.
If you want request go to buy & sell, if you want useless chatter got to general, but if you want straight outlet info on some good deals...well then you come here.

off_line.gif
justhotkicks,
off_line.gif
bigj505, &
off_line.gif
ijapino please keep up the good work...it is truly appreciated!!

P.S. I just had to throw my opinion out here, but please feel free to erase this post as it has nothing pertaining to an outlet report
roll.gif

Just to be more specific the Flash sale is from 10Pm to Midnight with some deep discounts on Polo Boots, 6 ring boots got my black high polo boots for $55
pimp.gif

Just to be more specific the Flash sale is from 10Pm to Midnight with some deep discounts on Polo Boots, 6 ring boots got my black high polo boots for $55
pimp.gif

Clinton Crossings outlet (860) 669-4410

Kobe V Blackouts $54.99 FSR

Kobe V Comets $54.99 FSR

AZ Mills Outlet (480) 897-1312

Lebron 8 Black/white/red $109.99 FSR

Clinton Crossings outlet (860) 669-4410

Kobe V Blackouts $54.99 FSR

Kobe V Comets $54.99 FSR

AZ Mills Outlet (480) 897-1312

Lebron 8 Black/white/red $109.99 FSR

Originally Posted by evisumane123

pimp.gif
is this at a outlet ?

pimp.gif
is this at a outlet ?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif
is this at a outlet ?
I  believe this is for the sale at finishline.com

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif
is this at a outlet ?
I  believe this is for the sale at finishline.com

This whole debate about the rules just proves to me why they are in place. We are at 3 pages, most of which is banter.....just sayin

Anyways if anyone is inerested in neon air max 95s I'd chek your local footlocker. I picked up a sz12 yesterday for 89.99 and from what I was told they had many more sizes.

This whole debate about the rules just proves to me why they are in place. We are at 3 pages, most of which is banter.....just sayin

Anyways if anyone is inerested in neon air max 95s I'd chek your local footlocker. I picked up a sz12 yesterday for 89.99 and from what I was told they had many more sizes.

I think everyone who wanted to get their opinions heard got their say. Let's get back to business with the Outlet Thread. Thanks again to everyone who contributes.

I think everyone who wanted to get their opinions heard got their say. Let's get back to business with the Outlet Thread. Thanks again to everyone who contributes.

Nike Clearance Store Centralia, WA:

Dunk Low SB- Koston's $34.99  $49.99(Corrected price) Scattered sizes
Black/White Footscapes below, sz. 9 only:

Nike Clearance Store Centralia, WA:

Dunk Low SB- Koston's $34.99  $49.99(Corrected price) Scattered sizes
Black/White Footscapes below, sz. 9 only:

Heres my contribution, for what its worth.. went back and forth between 8+ outlets (by phone lol) asking to locate flightposite IIs in black..001 Each showed stock available however when they would check their stock for my phone order they said no more, out of stock. Ive been searching for a size 10-10.5 if anyone comes across please update.

Heres my contribution, for what its worth.. went back and forth between 8+ outlets (by phone lol) asking to locate flightposite IIs in black..001 Each showed stock available however when they would check their stock for my phone order they said no more, out of stock. Ive been searching for a size 10-10.5 if anyone comes across please update.

Back
Top Bottom