Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by spenna316

will phone orders get the 30% off?
and is the "ontario nike" an outlet or store...any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Nike outlet.  (909) 980-2448

Originally Posted by spenna316

will phone orders get the 30% off?
and is the "ontario nike" an outlet or store...any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Nike outlet.  (909) 980-2448

5c316e29fdfc1bc32af9ee4e876eb726e9d23554.pjpg

Packers Shoes in Teaneck...Gotta Love Them!

Very weird but I saw 7 pairs of Kobe 1s all sz 9.5 in blk/yellow at San Leandro today. Price was 79.99.

Very weird but I saw 7 pairs of Kobe 1s all sz 9.5 in blk/yellow at San Leandro today. Price was 79.99.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

no phone order

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

no phone order

Yeah I went to Lebanon Clearance last night to cop my blk/silver Griffeys and saw some random Kobe 1 size 9.5 in blk/yellow for 79.99 too.Nothing else to note except a ton of Lebron 7 in Cool Grey for 69.99 or 79.99...cant remember exact price.

Yeah I went to Lebanon Clearance last night to cop my blk/silver Griffeys and saw some random Kobe 1 size 9.5 in blk/yellow for 79.99 too.Nothing else to note except a ton of Lebron 7 in Cool Grey for 69.99 or 79.99...cant remember exact price.

Kissimmie Clearance Update, 407-396-0500

KOBE V VDAY FSR
KOBE V INLINE FSR

$59.00
some of the boxes are marked "b" which I think means b grade but the inside of the shoes didnt have the b. Looked at a couple of pairs and they looked good.

Kissimmie Clearance Update, 407-396-0500

KOBE V VDAY FSR
KOBE V INLINE FSR

$59.00
some of the boxes are marked "b" which I think means b grade but the inside of the shoes didnt have the b. Looked at a couple of pairs and they looked good.

DTLRs are restocking the cool grey lebron 7s. grey/blue and grey/reds for 109.

www.dtlr.com -> no phone orders. no online sales. just posted the site so no one asks.

DTLRs are restocking the cool grey lebron 7s. grey/blue and grey/reds for 109.

www.dtlr.com -> no phone orders. no online sales. just posted the site so no one asks.

Viejas Clearance:
1 Pair Anniversary XI size 8 B-grade - $99

1 Pair Rising Sun XII size 9.5 B-grade- $89 

Kobe V Rice Home and Away B-grade $79.  Not FSR, scattered from 8-15

Lunareclipse White/Blue $79.  Two size 10s

Lebron VII Cool Grey and White/Navy $79.  Scattered sizes.

Carolina Blue and Red Jordan II Retros - $79, Scattered sizes

I got the last 12.5 Lunareclipse. 

Viejas Clearance:
1 Pair Anniversary XI size 8 B-grade - $99

1 Pair Rising Sun XII size 9.5 B-grade- $89 

Kobe V Rice Home and Away B-grade $79.  Not FSR, scattered from 8-15

Lunareclipse White/Blue $79.  Two size 10s

Lebron VII Cool Grey and White/Navy $79.  Scattered sizes.

Carolina Blue and Red Jordan II Retros - $79, Scattered sizes

I got the last 12.5 Lunareclipse. 

Nike Factory Outlet in Hillsboro

Lots of of Kobe V and Hyperdunk 2010 on hash wall with the extra 30% off in lots of sizes.
Kobe V where $75 so came out to around $56. The main color they had was that bright red/yellow. I did find a pair of size 12 USA Kobe V's though, so I am sure it was available in other sizes as well.

Nike Factory Outlet in Hillsboro

Lots of of Kobe V and Hyperdunk 2010 on hash wall with the extra 30% off in lots of sizes.
Kobe V where $75 so came out to around $56. The main color they had was that bright red/yellow. I did find a pair of size 12 USA Kobe V's though, so I am sure it was available in other sizes as well.

Not much at Jeffersonville after this weekend.

Scattered sizes of black/black Jordan 2010 on hash wall for $80, and not much else.

Not much at Jeffersonville after this weekend.

Scattered sizes of black/black Jordan 2010 on hash wall for $80, and not much else.

4.99-9.99 T shirts at Conroe Nike Clearance Store until Presidents Day. Random Jordan T shirts, USA Basketball T shirts, KD T shirts, Nike Sportswear T shirts etc. There were some pretty good deals. 
Also saw a pair of Hot Red Air Max 95s for 54.97, and a pair of Earthquake Purple Dunk High Premiums for 59.99, there was only a little mark on the back suede but other than that in nice condition. Random sizes/colors of Hyperdunk 2010s, Hyperize NFW in Yellow, Red, and they also have various Lebron 7 highs for 79.99

Back
Top Bottom