OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Forgot to tag em but ole well
vrvr4k.jpg

Leaders hoodies, Levis 511 khakis

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

I think getting the iphone 4 is crazy....the iphone 5 comes out in july.

Not on Verizon though.

frown.gif
, im still on the iphone 3.

i'm still on iphone 2
30t6p3b.gif
it's not that bad
laugh.gif

finally got my iphone 4 unlocked though so as soon as i slap on a screen protector and a nice case on there imma retire my old phone.

i still have the iphone 2 myself.... everyone keeps telling me to upgrade, but with $30 a month unlimited everything plan.... i can do without face time
tongue.gif
I'm still iphone-less. I'm tired of carrying my cell phone and my ipod touch (that does not have internet unless I'm in a wi-fi zone). I want to have my cake and eat it too! But I have to wait til my cell contract is up in November, then I'll probably switch to Verizon and get the iphone.

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

I think getting the iphone 4 is crazy....the iphone 5 comes out in july.

Not on Verizon though.

frown.gif
, im still on the iphone 3.

i'm still on iphone 2
30t6p3b.gif
it's not that bad
laugh.gif

finally got my iphone 4 unlocked though so as soon as i slap on a screen protector and a nice case on there imma retire my old phone.

i still have the iphone 2 myself.... everyone keeps telling me to upgrade, but with $30 a month unlimited everything plan.... i can do without face time
tongue.gif
I'm still iphone-less. I'm tired of carrying my cell phone and my ipod touch (that does not have internet unless I'm in a wi-fi zone). I want to have my cake and eat it too! But I have to wait til my cell contract is up in November, then I'll probably switch to Verizon and get the iphone.

XI - you got an 11? Share the wealth!!!

Only shoe pickup in January. Car repairs will take care of a kicks habit real quick lol...

See ya next month!

XI - you got an 11? Share the wealth!!!

Only shoe pickup in January. Car repairs will take care of a kicks habit real quick lol...

See ya next month!

Only got 1 11 which I'm keeping for myself. I thought I wouldn't but after seeing them in person I decided to keep it.

Only got 1 11 which I'm keeping for myself. I thought I wouldn't but after seeing them in person I decided to keep it.

Picked these up earlier today.

the 1st pic my cousin took, i took the 2nd with my crappy iphone cam.

Picked these up earlier today.

the 1st pic my cousin took, i took the 2nd with my crappy iphone cam.

CDP III's & IV's (Only pair's I wanted from all the CDP Packages.. I'm more of an OG Pre-2003 Head..)

Re-Lacing both pairs.

I Picked up BOTH my CDP Grails today for about $200 Total.

Found them on C.List, later found out that the dude I met up with was one of the very 1st members of NT back in the day..

Dude forgot his User & Rarely Checks due to him "growing up"..

I don't think i'll ever grow out of NT. 

#NT4LIFE.

Back
Top Bottom