OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Originally Posted by mu2ri

nice pick-ups everybody!

CEE-82 - what are those dark grey + turquoise shoes named? i seen them at DTLR but they dint look as good as they did in ur pic tho
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
looks like i kno what will be my next purchase
tongue.gif

just like devildoc said they are the Air Max Sensations and I have to say they are very nice in person and comfortable, plus they match perfect with my retro Spurs fitted
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mu2ri

nice pick-ups everybody!

CEE-82 - what are those dark grey + turquoise shoes named? i seen them at DTLR but they dint look as good as they did in ur pic tho
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
looks like i kno what will be my next purchase
tongue.gif

just like devildoc said they are the Air Max Sensations and I have to say they are very nice in person and comfortable, plus they match perfect with my retro Spurs fitted
happy.gif

cool, thanx fellas...yea they would match those colors perfect! imma go in on them for sure

cool, thanx fellas...yea they would match those colors perfect! imma go in on them for sure

CEE 82- nice pickups, especially on the foams. I can't wait til the weekend.

Grizzlyboy- Are you getting the foams this weekend? I'm going to the midnight release at South Dekalb with Zyr12. You should come through.

CEE 82- nice pickups, especially on the foams. I can't wait til the weekend.

Grizzlyboy- Are you getting the foams this weekend? I'm going to the midnight release at South Dekalb with Zyr12. You should come through.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Air Eric ~ I highly recommend that you don't quote pics...

Kidwonder ~ Nice Griffey's... I'm still on the fence on where I should get them or not, but regardless, they look good.

Sorry about that. And nice CDP 4's and 3's

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Air Eric ~ I highly recommend that you don't quote pics...

Kidwonder ~ Nice Griffey's... I'm still on the fence on where I should get them or not, but regardless, they look good.

Sorry about that. And nice CDP 4's and 3's

Cris: Nice! How does the mesh on those compare to your Storm iDs'? They look identical from the pic, but does it have the same texture, etc?
nerd.gif

Cris: Nice! How does the mesh on those compare to your Storm iDs'? They look identical from the pic, but does it have the same texture, etc?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom