OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

man there are some really nice pickups in here. almost makes me want to hate again
happy.gif

btw - justin/mayhemz/alteredmayhemz/etc... we aint friends yet again

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

happy, probably gonna regret not coppin two

You shouldn't. That dull *** color is garbo. Cop you some '07's. (Even though I'm copping '11's
30t6p3b.gif
)

It's not official that Verizon won't get the 5 this summer, is it? Just speculation, no? Either way, I'm waiting a few months before I grab mine.

DF!!!

verizon will prob get their version of the iphone 5 summer of 2012.

verizon and att will both have the iphone 5 same time. reason being the chip in the verizon iphone that is out now is a dual chip meaning if there was a sim slot and a gsm antenna the phone could handle both cdma (verizon) and gsm (att) networks so next iphone will be one phone that works on both networks no need for one designed for verizon and one for att.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

happy, probably gonna regret not coppin two

You shouldn't. That dull *** color is garbo. Cop you some '07's. (Even though I'm copping '11's
30t6p3b.gif
)

It's not official that Verizon won't get the 5 this summer, is it? Just speculation, no? Either way, I'm waiting a few months before I grab mine.

DF!!!

verizon will prob get their version of the iphone 5 summer of 2012.

verizon and att will both have the iphone 5 same time. reason being the chip in the verizon iphone that is out now is a dual chip meaning if there was a sim slot and a gsm antenna the phone could handle both cdma (verizon) and gsm (att) networks so next iphone will be one phone that works on both networks no need for one designed for verizon and one for att.

Recent pick ups;
VNDS 2004 Oly VII, $100.00 Bin from ebay
50325ade3b5e6b9dc22b6c4aa686f5d50fff977.pjpg

NDS CDP VIII, $65.00 from fellow N'ter
d7125ede1d599bb8c85b4c2eb88c0d0646e4294.pjpg

Thanks for looking
happy.gif
!

Recent pick ups;
VNDS 2004 Oly VII, $100.00 Bin from ebay
50325ade3b5e6b9dc22b6c4aa686f5d50fff977.pjpg

NDS CDP VIII, $65.00 from fellow N'ter
d7125ede1d599bb8c85b4c2eb88c0d0646e4294.pjpg

Thanks for looking
happy.gif
!

Received some New Eras that I designed for The Clink Room, some skate-wheel inspired graphics on the front.

nt_hat1.jpg

nt_hat2.jpg

Received some New Eras that I designed for The Clink Room, some skate-wheel inspired graphics on the front.

nt_hat1.jpg

nt_hat2.jpg

^ pics came out awesome May as usual TB's are pretty crispy its funny those MJ's were so hard to find but yet we got ours in the same week LOL

^ pics came out awesome May as usual TB's are pretty crispy its funny those MJ's were so hard to find but yet we got ours in the same week LOL

Great pickups everyone, especially the Camaro!

No kicks for me since the Christmas KD3's, but I did get some loafers.

Also, my favorite of the 30 for 30's was on sale last week for $10. Couldn't pass it up.

Great pickups everyone, especially the Camaro!

No kicks for me since the Christmas KD3's, but I did get some loafers.

Also, my favorite of the 30 for 30's was on sale last week for $10. Couldn't pass it up.

Back
Top Bottom