OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Curious why do they cut/remove the top from the shoe boxes.
To differentiate between "hash products" and products in the bins. If you ask an athlete they can give/build you up a box if they're cool. I use to do it when I worked at my old outlet.

I remember people would RIP the tops off of retail priced kicks just to get 20% off, lmao. Like we didn't know what was hashed or not smh.

my girl went yesterday
girl at the register gonna say she couldnt use her phone
to show the coupon :lol:
manager was right behind her
and was like yes u can :lol:

Haa! :lol:

I did it and so did my sister when I text her the coupon pic inside the store.

Livermore CA outlets

Didn't get to snap a pic but they have PG1 Light Aqua colorway for $54. Only size 10.5 though. Awesome hoop shoe!

Arundel Mills MD

Good sizes for the black/purple Kobe AD $99.99
Lf1 duckboot in the black/tan $69
Gold react element 55 sz 13 on hash wall for retail
Chlorophyll 3s for 129
Black metcon 3s for $69

Ravens gear 30% off before f&f

Only ones worth noting imo

Forgot to take a pic in store, but there's four colorways in this jacket (olive, white/cream, red or orange/blue and this one) came out to $29.

Also, these boxer briefs were a steal at $10.50. Original price is $30. Grey or black colorway, two pair per box.

Had black tech fleece zip jackets for $69 (gold check, large sizes only) and (black/black, a few scattered sizes) for $89.

20190225_192052.jpg

EDIT: NIKE OUTLET WILLIAMSBURG VA

Forgot to take a pic in store, but there's four colorways in this jacket (olive, white/cream, red or orange/blue and this one) came out to $29.

Also, these boxer briefs were a steal at $10.50. Original price is $30. Grey or black colorway, two pair per box.

Had black tech fleece zip jackets for $69 (gold check, large sizes only) and (black/black, a few scattered sizes) for $89.

20190225_192052.jpg

EDIT: NIKE OUTLET WILLIAMSBURG VA
Both steals. Those boxers are great

Also Adidas Edinburgh stays winning. Might be the new South Chicago of Adidas.
D928834B-B7DB-4200-8980-7A48A6271B87.jpeg EF95627C-5D1C-48CC-B37D-82B4D02F9A6D.jpeg
Price on OGs? Damn Edinburgh

Pismo Beach, CA. As usual nothing good and prices suck. Only good thing I found was GS Jordan 11s size 4Y-7Y.

20190223_150327.jpg

2276315-623c2361c278617c04a84a44d2b7dc60.jpg
Yo!!!!! I need this!!!!!

What is this jacket made of? Looks like satin or is it nylon? Just hate to wear a jacket in satin that may snag on anything. Then it looks terrible .any insight on the material is greatly appreciated.

What is this jacket made of? Looks like satin or is it nylon? Just hate to wear a jacket in satin that may snag on anything. Then it looks terrible .any insight on the material is greatly appreciated.
I have no idea because I'm not the OP, but I love the jacket!

Back
Top Bottom