OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

I been looking for those Rodman’s (Air Ndestrukt) for a minute now. $40 is a good price so I’ll be checking Marshall’s today.
They were kid sizes. Sorry wasn’t detail in my post.

You might find it cause ive seen the white/red chicago pair before over the summer and and winter last year.

Same thing with these they were kid sizes, i would have copped if they had mens
5DE94CA3-03F5-4D64-A1A0-281BEC61C037.jpeg

They were kid sizes. Sorry wasn’t detail in my post.

You might find it cause ive seen the white/red chicago pair before over the summer and and winter last year.

Same thing with these they were kid sizes, i would have copped if they had mens
5DE94CA3-03F5-4D64-A1A0-281BEC61C037.jpeg

Aww damn. Well, I’m still going because my local Marshall’s stays getting random kicks. Thanks dude.

I been looking for those Rodman’s (Air Ndestrukt) for a minute now. $40 is a good price so I’ll be checking Marshall’s today.

Just check all the Marshall's you can, I've seen them in mens sizes. I cant remember which locations, but I've seen them at a few spots. I'll keep an eye out for you, pretty sure they were $49.99 or $59.99 though. You're in Houston right?

Just check all the Marshall's you can, I've seen them in mens sizes. I cant remember which locations, but I've seen them at a few spots. I'll keep an eye out for you, pretty sure they were $49.99 or $59.99 though. You're in Houston right?

Thanks for looking out, no, I’m in Southern California.

Does anyone know if outlets near the all star Game have been loaded up with heat in the past? I know Nike usually moves in a calculated pattern when doing events etc..

Samples at Marshall’s was common back in the day. There were so many I passed on simply because they weren’t my size.

70E3D175-4C6C-46B4-970B-DB30DFBB88EF.jpeg
40652887-B456-4C4D-A9AA-ED36172FBBCA.jpeg
E6663FB0-0163-4FFD-AF1A-00EC4CC5BCCA.jpeg
Gilroy CA- you don’t have to show the email to get $20 off $100 in store it’s advertised all inside. Melo xiii’s are now $129 instead of $99. Chlorophyll iii’s prices drop to $129. Return pair of Chinese New Year xii’s size 12 retail price. Some other returns on the hash were retail as well.

Anyone ever been to the Community Store in Brooklyn? Is that considered an outlet?

Wondering if I should make the trek during F&F

Back
Top Bottom