OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

If you’re returning something to the nike outlet and don’t have the debt card you made the original purchase with, will they issue your refund on your new debt card or will they give you a gift card?
They will ask u if u have the debit card u used cause the refund will automatically go back on it. If not then they’ll put it in the gift card.

I might head up there also on thursday
If i do it would be in the morning most likely
Saw on IG(outlet hunters) that they have the jordan 3 chlorophyll for $130 would come out to around $91
Wouldn't mind picking those up for that price

I'm going Thursday evening. It's usually chill in there around that time.

Quick question, do you have to have a nike+ account in order to use the F&F coupon? I just got the notification in my nike + app that I received the coupon, but I wanted to give a copy of the barcode to my mom and sister.

Quick question, do you have to have a nike+ account in order to use the F&F coupon? I just got the notification in my nike + app that I received the coupon, but I wanted to give a copy of the barcode to my mom and sister.
No Nike + account needed, but if they go to the outlet an athlete will probably ask them to make an account on the spot on their device, lol.

At any rate, just send them screenshots of the barcode if they're trying to be in and out.

I saw the F&F coupons, but I didn't see this one posted. NDC orders of $150 or more, NikeID excluded.
upload_2019-2-19_10-31-35.png

They were 130 during the holidays when they did 30% off the whole store. Then dropped the price once the promotion was over.

They do this stuff all the time. I've seen stores move the good stuff to the back and replace it with stuff they want gone for F&F.

Chi South side outlet did this with the tech fleece last F n F

Any Kobe Protros at any of the Chicago area outlets?

You and me both interested in the protro. From what I’ve seen over the past couple of weeks, they have the black and purple joints at the south side outlet. It’s looks like they have a good number of pairs and sizes, all on hash. I saw a 10, 10.5 11 and 12. I my self was looking for a 11.5, but did not ask a store member and didn’t look past size 10

They were 130 during the holidays when they did 30% off the whole store. Then dropped the price once the promotion was over.

They do this stuff all the time. I've seen stores move the good stuff to the back and replace it with stuff they want gone for F&F.
All that stuff I posted that Oak Brook, IL had...they won't have any of that out there for F&F. They are on some BS. I wasn't surprised to see that stuff when there was no hash wall or F&F discount. The Melos were marked at $160! **** that and **** them.

Damn some of your outlets are playing games with the melos. Mine had some last few sizes of melos hit the hash wall at 99 plus 20% off. Got my size for 80, but I got lucky and came on a weekday when they were put on the hashwall. I doubt the melos sat for more than a day before they were gone.

All that stuff I posted that Oak Brook, IL had...they won't have any of that out there for F&F. They are on some BS. I wasn't surprised to see that stuff when there was no hash wall or F&F discount. The Melos were marked at $160! **** that and **** them.

I’m going swing by there Thursday afternoon and check it out.

Damn some of your outlets are playing games with the melos. Mine had some last few sizes of melos hit the hash wall at 99 plus 20% off. Got my size for 80, but I got lucky and came on a weekday when they were put on the hashwall. I doubt the melos sat for more than a day before they were gone.
I think either Rosemont and/or Oak Brook had the Melos at $99 at some point. But they pull this BS all the time when they can't get rid of a certain stock. They'll jack the price back up when they have hash wall or F&F discount (or in this case, the $20 off $100 deal) to try to scam any unsuspecting buyers into spending more on something that recently cost less.

I’m going swing by there Thursday afternoon and check it out.
Sweet, let us know if there's anything worth copping. I planned on going on Friday, but wasn't hopeful to find anything.

By the way, a friend went to Rosemont this past Saturday and said it was trash. The only thing they had of note was the Chlorophyll 3s at $129, but I think only select sizes. But watch, if they have any left, they will hide them in the back or they will be marked up in price.

I’ll be going to Camarillo again when the sale is ready. I’m curious to see if they pull any funny business with the stock.

check with your store before.

Nike been implementing new everything at outlets. STINGY

just called they said i cant do that... i can only use the coupon on items they have in store... so technically i cant return my pair and buy it back with the coupon smh

Melos are $129 now the last time I checked. Camarillo and Orange lol

Which is nuts because I picked my 2nd pair back in January for $100 and still used a VIP card that dropped it to $50. I walk in yesterday and they’re up higher than they’ve ever been :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom