::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

For being a top 3 favorite, their first 120 minutes of this World Cup has been trash.
Dunno about top 3 but they beat a good Bosnian side despite playing a cautious lineup in the first half (they opened em up later). Right now they're just probing and it's only a matter of time before the individual brilliance takes over.

Dude argetina hasnt been what i was expecting at all. I thought they would be dominate like france/germany early on

Ghana is beating germany today.

Last edited:
Dude argetina hasnt been what i was expecting at all. I thought they would be dominate like france/germany early on

80% possession is pretty dominant. Iran won't keep it up.

They should move Di Maria to the right and bring on Lavezzi. Possibly Palacios if he is healthy... more movement than Pipita.

Either way they are content with holding possession and getting that goal eventually.

Last edited:
Dat Iranian defense :pimp:

It's not hard to be good defensively when you keep all 10 men back at all times :lol:

EVERYTIME we have a counter opportunity our dudes are so tired they're not even running to help with the attacks. Straight walking up the field.

Let's see if we can hold on to this 0-0 for 45 more minutes :nerd:

#Iran

Dat Iranian defense :pimp:

It's not hard to be good defensively when you keep all 10 men back at all times :lol:

EVERYTIME we have a counter opportunity our dudes are so tired they're not even running to help with the attacks. Straight walking up the field.

Let's see if we can hold on to this 0-0 for 45 more minutes :nerd:

#Iran

This smart on Irans part.
They will try and get their qualification vs Bosnia.

Im not just talking about this game. But i knew bosnia and iran weren't some pushovers. I just expected argentina to be THAT dominate

I wonder who gets the nod between wondo and johannson

Gago
mean.gif

Pastore sitting at home confused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom