:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

hopefully i can pick this game up in the morning. this is gonna be my first soccer game.

I've been beastin with AC Milan. Pato + Ibra + Rubinho + Ronaldihno 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bay Area shoehead

should I buy on ps3 or xbox?? I'm leaning towards xbox just because the online is smoother..any suggestions NT??
them only functioning in eight directions analog sticks are a no no for me. PS3.

should I buy on ps3 or xbox?? I'm leaning towards xbox just because the online is smoother..any suggestions NT??
them only functioning in eight directions analog sticks are a no no for me. PS3.

I put my virtual pro on Nottingham Forest going to win the league then get moved up to the Barclays
pimp.gif
, I'm loving the gameplay.

I put my virtual pro on Nottingham Forest going to win the league then get moved up to the Barclays
pimp.gif
, I'm loving the gameplay.

^ after awhile it told me to download some package for FIFA 11. then i was able to jump online.
the new team celebrations are nice, but it's close to line stepping.. half the team rolling on the pitch slapping each other 
laugh.gif

^ after awhile it told me to download some package for FIFA 11. then i was able to jump online.
the new team celebrations are nice, but it's close to line stepping.. half the team rolling on the pitch slapping each other 
laugh.gif

If you are interested in a PS3 Virtual Pro Club team please PM me. I would like to get one started.

If you are interested in a PS3 Virtual Pro Club team please PM me. I would like to get one started.

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

um, i think you mean d-pad. And what on earth do you need the dpad for more than 8 directions in this game. I'd just pick the one you have more friends that play on. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

um, i think you mean d-pad. And what on earth do you need the dpad for more than 8 directions in this game. I'd just pick the one you have more friends that play on. 

Back
Top Bottom