:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Just started playin. Won first two games.
pimp.gif

how different is it than fifa 11?

Bought it this morning, only got 1 game in so far. Felt like it was harder than FIFA 10. Played on Legendary. Easier to keep possesion of the ball and harder to steal the ball imo. I need to get my shooting back on point. I thought the computer AI was alot better.

I like the additions of selecting which ref you want, your own stadium sounds, and be a goal keeper mode. Look forward to playing more after work.

Bought it this morning, only got 1 game in so far. Felt like it was harder than FIFA 10. Played on Legendary. Easier to keep possesion of the ball and harder to steal the ball imo. I need to get my shooting back on point. I thought the computer AI was alot better.

I like the additions of selecting which ref you want, your own stadium sounds, and be a goal keeper mode. Look forward to playing more after work.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pimp.gif

its actually very different. It's a lot harder, I think. The passing is a lot harder, no more "x,x,x" and just seems more realistic. Passes aren't always going to be as perfect as they were in fifa 10. I still gotta get used to it, I'm not as good as I was in fifa 10 as of now.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pimp.gif

its actually very different. It's a lot harder, I think. The passing is a lot harder, no more "x,x,x" and just seems more realistic. Passes aren't always going to be as perfect as they were in fifa 10. I still gotta get used to it, I'm not as good as I was in fifa 10 as of now.

this year is definitely harder than last year but im really liking it so far, im just glad i have no work due tomorrow 
laugh.gif

this year is definitely harder than last year but im really liking it so far, im just glad i have no work due tomorrow 
laugh.gif

ZStill undecided if i should cop. Ive played the demo but its ehh. Imo world cup was better. But still need to try out a full game other than a demo

ZStill undecided if i should cop. Ive played the demo but its ehh. Imo world cup was better. But still need to try out a full game other than a demo

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by damn its me

my gamertag shawnobanned

this dude gave up 4 goals than quit.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^that was jonathan (importking) on my xbox...dude sucks
laugh.gif
 hahahah...come see me now, in WC if you like, msg me with when and where playboy!

also..11 is a lot harder, as said above, no more ping pong passes...passes are less accuarate, unless playing with a "playmaker" and also require a long pressing of the pass button, eliminating ticky tack stuff, while allowing still for one-time passes.

players are much more "heavy" feeling, that is; it's much harder to steal a ball, and easier to keep possesion as an offender.  The thing that makes it more fair IMO is the newly revamped tackling system.  Slide tackles are no longer limited to  or 6 good agressive slides per game..  with new animations and an automatic detection of how harsh a slide tackle is needed, the aggressive tackle button is actually MUCH more useful this year.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by damn its me

my gamertag shawnobanned

this dude gave up 4 goals than quit.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^that was jonathan (importking) on my xbox...dude sucks
laugh.gif
 hahahah...come see me now, in WC if you like, msg me with when and where playboy!

also..11 is a lot harder, as said above, no more ping pong passes...passes are less accuarate, unless playing with a "playmaker" and also require a long pressing of the pass button, eliminating ticky tack stuff, while allowing still for one-time passes.

players are much more "heavy" feeling, that is; it's much harder to steal a ball, and easier to keep possesion as an offender.  The thing that makes it more fair IMO is the newly revamped tackling system.  Slide tackles are no longer limited to  or 6 good agressive slides per game..  with new animations and an automatic detection of how harsh a slide tackle is needed, the aggressive tackle button is actually MUCH more useful this year.

i tried putting in that code for the online pass and it said it's already been used
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

i tried putting in that code for the online pass and it said it's already been used
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

I am loving it right now. Much more realistic. None of that ping pong bs passing and player movement especially when two players are battling for the ball is much more realistic. If you liked FIFA10 and WC, then this is a must cop. EA can't make a basketball to save their lives, but they know soccer!

I am loving it right now. Much more realistic. None of that ping pong bs passing and player movement especially when two players are battling for the ball is much more realistic. If you liked FIFA10 and WC, then this is a must cop. EA can't make a basketball to save their lives, but they know soccer!

Back
Top Bottom