:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

im terrible online as well, i can do very well on defense but once that first goal is scored by my opponent i crumble, thats why i like the online team play the best

im terrible online as well, i can do very well on defense but once that first goal is scored by my opponent i crumble, thats why i like the online team play the best

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

We need to get this thing going, if you aren't going to play your games, you're done. We should at least be able to average a game a night, so a season lasts 3 weeks. We've been up and going for 2 and nobody has played that many except Caligrown37

The guy who is Boca Juniors, I can boot you and you can try to rejoin, I don't know if you'll be able to though.
i'm the boca juniors guy. could you boot me please? hopefully i can rejoin.

We need to get this thing going, if you aren't going to play your games, you're done. We should at least be able to average a game a night, so a season lasts 3 weeks. We've been up and going for 2 and nobody has played that many except Caligrown37

The guy who is Boca Juniors, I can boot you and you can try to rejoin, I don't know if you'll be able to though.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

send me a message on xbox and ill boot you so you can try to get right back in, don't pick a team that's already taken

Originally Posted by dgk3188

send me a message on xbox and ill boot you so you can try to get right back in, don't pick a team that's already taken

I don't know how anyone can like the virtual pro online. Half of the d bags on there never pass the ball and just run into defenders. The defenders on your team are always terrible and give the ball away and I once played with a goalie that let in 14 goals. Not to mention the people who think their funny and sabotage their teams on purpose ie) running back sprinting with the ball towards their goal to give the ball to the other team. Played a few games and got sick of it. It would actually be good if the people from niketalk actually CAME ONLINE to play on the niketalk fc team 
laugh.gif

I don't know how anyone can like the virtual pro online. Half of the d bags on there never pass the ball and just run into defenders. The defenders on your team are always terrible and give the ball away and I once played with a goalie that let in 14 goals. Not to mention the people who think their funny and sabotage their teams on purpose ie) running back sprinting with the ball towards their goal to give the ball to the other team. Played a few games and got sick of it. It would actually be good if the people from niketalk actually CAME ONLINE to play on the niketalk fc team 
laugh.gif

I'm down GT: Wilgil but only message me if I'm on FIFA, my brother shares the account too.

I'm down GT: Wilgil but only message me if I'm on FIFA, my brother shares the account too.

on the regular manager mode do you guys prefer to play with just your created character or do you like controlling the whole team? I've played my first two with just me and its really cool but sometime it gets frustrating seeing the computer make dumb passes or keep losing the ball

on the regular manager mode do you guys prefer to play with just your created character or do you like controlling the whole team? I've played my first two with just me and its really cool but sometime it gets frustrating seeing the computer make dumb passes or keep losing the ball

i play locked onto my person. i just wish i can tell them more than pass to me or go for the shot.

i play locked onto my person. i just wish i can tell them more than pass to me or go for the shot.

I joined the league, send me a message when you want to play a league game. GT: RealMadrLd.

joined with Inter Milan.

I joined the league, send me a message when you want to play a league game. GT: RealMadrLd.

joined with Inter Milan.

I always get online for the XBOX Live (LessNut) for Lyon but it's always the same people online...I guess we just play the same people over and over

I always get online for the XBOX Live (LessNut) for Lyon but it's always the same people online...I guess we just play the same people over and over

Back
Top Bottom