:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

anyone wanna play world cup on ps3 right now? just respond here or pm me and i'll get on... my psn is joe__flacco (2 underscores)

anyone wanna play world cup on ps3 right now? just respond here or pm me and i'll get on... my psn is joe__flacco (2 underscores)

picked it up yesterday, but i've been too busy with 2k11 to give it any time. about to pop it in and see whats good

picked it up yesterday, but i've been too busy with 2k11 to give it any time. about to pop it in and see whats good

Game plays very arcade-y. I'm surprised liverpool is even 4.5 star. I'll get used to it, I didn't like 10 when I first started, love it after a few matchesGame is so broken, if you can give and go, you can win. People OD on that L1 pass.

Game plays very arcade-y. I'm surprised liverpool is even 4.5 star. I'll get used to it, I didn't like 10 when I first started, love it after a few matchesGame is so broken, if you can give and go, you can win. People OD on that L1 pass.

Originally Posted by JUS3

I was content with fifa 11 being World Cup 2010: South Africa graphics
with updated rosters and new animations, game additions and some new
modes...
Basically.  If they @#@# this game up..
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Fifa World Cup sucked IMO.. I would be pissed if it were that. They tried to make it too user friendly.

Originally Posted by JUS3

I was content with fifa 11 being World Cup 2010: South Africa graphics
with updated rosters and new animations, game additions and some new
modes...
Basically.  If they @#@# this game up..
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Fifa World Cup sucked IMO.. I would be pissed if it were that. They tried to make it too user friendly.

Back
Top Bottom