:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

We've had an NT PS3 league running since the game came out and its the same as the other ones. About half the members in the league have played a fair share of matches while the rest are nowhere to be seen. I dont think I'm gonna waste my time participating in an NT league in the future.

We've had an NT PS3 league running since the game came out and its the same as the other ones. About half the members in the league have played a fair share of matches while the rest are nowhere to be seen. I dont think I'm gonna waste my time participating in an NT league in the future.

Ahh I see.. Carlos, lets just play eachother lol, I got raped last night haha

Ahh I see.. Carlos, lets just play eachother lol, I got raped last night haha

I'm starting to see what people are talkin about with the connection problems...

SMH

I've had 3-4 games in a row cut on me and I'm on 360...smh

I'm starting to see what people are talkin about with the connection problems...

SMH

I've had 3-4 games in a row cut on me and I'm on 360...smh

What the hell is it about kick offs that makes defenses just collapse?? +$+@ pisses me off, as soon as i score, they kick off and my defense just forgets that they're playing.....

What the hell is it about kick offs that makes defenses just collapse?? +$+@ pisses me off, as soon as i score, they kick off and my defense just forgets that they're playing.....

Originally Posted by bamez

it does this for everybody, even the computer. i scored 4 straight goals yesterday because of this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

it does this for everybody, even the computer. i scored 4 straight goals yesterday because of this
laugh.gif

its been like that for fifa 09, 10, and 11.

09 had the kick-off midfield shot that went in 70% of the time.

Whats everyone's records? I'm sitting at about 53-32 with 13 draws, still stuck on skill level 18 tho.

its been like that for fifa 09, 10, and 11.

09 had the kick-off midfield shot that went in 70% of the time.

Whats everyone's records? I'm sitting at about 53-32 with 13 draws, still stuck on skill level 18 tho.

I have been playing Ultimate Team only, I have like a 41-27 record on there I think. That defense problem happens on there too, I always bring back my forward instead of going for the guy with the ball. Also I never noticed how much chemistry plays a factor. I have beaten players with squads stacked with players 85+ with chemistry no more than 75, with a squad of england players between 75-79 rating with a 100% chemistry. 

I have been playing Ultimate Team only, I have like a 41-27 record on there I think. That defense problem happens on there too, I always bring back my forward instead of going for the guy with the ball. Also I never noticed how much chemistry plays a factor. I have beaten players with squads stacked with players 85+ with chemistry no more than 75, with a squad of england players between 75-79 rating with a 100% chemistry. 

Which one is it better to have it on. Xbox or Ps3? I find the Ps3 controller really easy to use.

Which one is it better to have it on. Xbox or Ps3? I find the Ps3 controller really easy to use.

I just downloaded the latest update, and for some reason, now when playing single player (offline) the game lags and freezes for about 20 seconds every time I try and pause....and i can't make in-game substitutions...

Anyone else having issues after the update?

Back
Top Bottom