:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

if anyone wants a game before "el clasico", i'll be online from 1pm to 2:30pm, eastern time.

add me and let me know you're from NT... gamertag: god eye gniees

I'm gonna try and take you up on that offer...bout to hit the gym now...then we can link....
GT: mrfuZA

if anyone wants a game before "el clasico", i'll be online from 1pm to 2:30pm, eastern time.

I'm gonna try and take you up on that offer...bout to hit the gym now...then we can link....

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

just got on.

just got on.

just got on.
my game has been freezing..been trying to fix it...lets see how it plays online...
hittin you up now...

just got on.
my game has been freezing..been trying to fix it...lets see how it plays online...
hittin you up now...

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Where do I look to find what trophies to unlock or what jerseys, cleats, etc. (if any) I can unlock.

I want to play online but if I do it will be on a 32' tv if not smaller. Currently playing on the 52' in the living room.

I did notice that playing world class vs the computer is ultra fast and I never get a shot off as well. What gives? And where do I find the practice area with the yellow and blue bibs I see on the tutorial videos?

1.  If your on xbox...hit up the xbox menu while playing fifa...goto achievements and you can see what trophies you can unlock. 
2. I play on a 32 LCD and it works just fine for me.  

3. If your playing in single player mode, you can change the game speed mode in the settings just before you play...you can make it slow, normal or fast.
I have it on PS3 and the tv might be 24'

What setting do most ppl play on bc these cats are running like U. Bolt all over my field and screen
roll.gif

Where do I look to find what trophies to unlock or what jerseys, cleats, etc. (if any) I can unlock.

I want to play online but if I do it will be on a 32' tv if not smaller. Currently playing on the 52' in the living room.

I did notice that playing world class vs the computer is ultra fast and I never get a shot off as well. What gives? And where do I find the practice area with the yellow and blue bibs I see on the tutorial videos?

1.  If your on xbox...hit up the xbox menu while playing fifa...goto achievements and you can see what trophies you can unlock. 

3. If your playing in single player mode, you can change the game speed mode in the settings just before you play...you can make it slow, normal or fast.

What setting do most ppl play on bc these cats are running like U. Bolt all over my field and screen
roll.gif

roll.gif

Normal or slow. It gives you more time to control the ball...

roll.gif

Normal or slow. It gives you more time to control the ball...

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

When you do player manager under career can you switch teams with ur player and still be manager??

I started as player manager of DC United, but after every year only MLS teams offer me the chance to manage their teams...So I accepted, but I was only manager and my player was still on United??

Any help?
You have to pick player manager position with the other team you switch too or when you stay at your current team. If you accidentally pick manager only in either a new team or your current team you longer are able to play with your player.

But none of the other teams ask for me to be a player/manager they ONLY offer me a manager spot...and no teams from the bigger leagues even give me a chance and I won the MLS twice and was the MVP.

Have you played player/manager mode?

When you do player manager under career can you switch teams with ur player and still be manager??

I started as player manager of DC United, but after every year only MLS teams offer me the chance to manage their teams...So I accepted, but I was only manager and my player was still on United??

Any help?
You have to pick player manager position with the other team you switch too or when you stay at your current team. If you accidentally pick manager only in either a new team or your current team you longer are able to play with your player.

But none of the other teams ask for me to be a player/manager they ONLY offer me a manager spot...and no teams from the bigger leagues even give me a chance and I won the MLS twice and was the MVP.

Any help?

Yeah I did and ran into the same problem. It is both random and positional, I mean not to put down the MLS but European leagues could care less if a manager wins the MLS. I am sure if you played long enough and build up your players overall rating you would start to get chances in the lower teams from Europe. 

Any help?

Yeah I did and ran into the same problem. It is both random and positional, I mean not to put down the MLS but European leagues could care less if a manager wins the MLS. I am sure if you played long enough and build up your players overall rating you would start to get chances in the lower teams from Europe. 

HELP!!!

I dont know what happened, but I looked at my current rosters and all of the players have weird name now and under 'rest of world' theres these 2 new teams called 'TeamName_Abbr15_130000' and 'TeamName_Abbr_130001', Any one know whats wrong.

psn: mario23407

HELP!!!

I dont know what happened, but I looked at my current rosters and all of the players have weird name now and under 'rest of world' theres these 2 new teams called 'TeamName_Abbr15_130000' and 'TeamName_Abbr_130001', Any one know whats wrong.

psn: mario23407

can someone make a list of names for peeps or something. i just got hooked up to the internet and want to skool some of you later in the afternoon before the dallas mavericks game. pm me if youre down or something.

can someone make a list of names for peeps or something. i just got hooked up to the internet and want to skool some of you later in the afternoon before the dallas mavericks game. pm me if youre down or something.

Back
Top Bottom