***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Originally Posted by s dubl

can we get some runballs?
nerd.gif

Lord have mercy!  Talk about trouble for my wallet if that happens...though they always rubbed blisters on my heels if I didn't wear two pairs of socks.

Peace,  
   J

Jam Ball = GOAT Fila sneaker (for me)
If they bring those back out lord help me!
I never knew KJ was with Fila at one point.I always thought he was a CONS man.

Jam Ball = GOAT Fila sneaker (for me)
If they bring those back out lord help me!
I never knew KJ was with Fila at one point.I always thought he was a CONS man.

Just realized after clickin close ups-they got rid if the "Cage"-that makes no sense-I hope homie is right about the release of the OG-I'll take what I can get tho I guess

Just realized after clickin close ups-they got rid if the "Cage"-that makes no sense-I hope homie is right about the release of the OG-I'll take what I can get tho I guess

I'm still looking for the wht/navy grant hills that retroed a few years back. Ordered from FNL, they sent me wrong shoe, sent some quentin richardson filas. smh

after they my sz was gone
frown.gif

I'm still looking for the wht/navy grant hills that retroed a few years back. Ordered from FNL, they sent me wrong shoe, sent some quentin richardson filas. smh

after they my sz was gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UNION23BJ

Yea they used memory foam on this updated release but I can tell you there is most definite talk of releasing the shoe as it was originally released 

Originally Posted by UNION23BJ

Yea they used memory foam on this updated release but I can tell you there is most definite talk of releasing the shoe as it was originally released 

Back
Top Bottom