***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Tbh, I'm not even considering these as a retro, like you guys I would definitely have preferred an exact replica with the CF and the cut in the tongue. I'm hoping there's some truth to what Tre said and they will release again, faithful the originals.
I never owned the OGs so I don't have as much personal attachment to these as some of you, however, I will say that if you can get over the disappointment of the cosmetic changes, then what you're left with is still an aesthetically good looking shoe in it's own right.

Whatever your feelings on them, you have to give Fila props for certain aspects of these ...the quality and comfort is good, with thick, genuine leather that yet again puts current Nike & JB retro quality to shame.

6856760128_8498599a73_b.jpg

Tbh, I'm not even considering these as a retro, like you guys I would definitely have preferred an exact replica with the CF and the cut in the tongue. I'm hoping there's some truth to what Tre said and they will release again, faithful the originals.
I never owned the OGs so I don't have as much personal attachment to these as some of you, however, I will say that if you can get over the disappointment of the cosmetic changes, then what you're left with is still an aesthetically good looking shoe in it's own right.

Whatever your feelings on them, you have to give Fila props for certain aspects of these ...the quality and comfort is good, with thick, genuine leather that yet again puts current Nike & JB retro quality to shame.

6856760128_8498599a73_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Took some pics of my DS OG pair and the retro....so you can see the huge differences in the cage, the tongue and obviously Fila reused the midsole and sole of the Msquad so they wouldnt have to open a new mold to do the actual Cage sole....
The Black DS pair is a 10.5 , the retro is a 11

33ek6sy.jpg

i4jvp2.jpg

ozts8.jpg

vie6ow.jpg
damn...welp, there goes me tryin to cop da retro..they straight up BUTCHERED em
sick.gif
Agreed, although FIREPOWER's photo makes them look pretty decent hmmmm.........

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Took some pics of my DS OG pair and the retro....so you can see the huge differences in the cage, the tongue and obviously Fila reused the midsole and sole of the Msquad so they wouldnt have to open a new mold to do the actual Cage sole....
The Black DS pair is a 10.5 , the retro is a 11

33ek6sy.jpg

i4jvp2.jpg

ozts8.jpg

vie6ow.jpg
damn...welp, there goes me tryin to cop da retro..they straight up BUTCHERED em
sick.gif
Agreed, although FIREPOWER's photo makes them look pretty decent hmmmm.........

All I need Fila to do is retro some Jamballs. I beat the living crap out of my pair as a kid playing in the city parks leagues.

All I need Fila to do is retro some Jamballs. I beat the living crap out of my pair as a kid playing in the city parks leagues.

figured I would combine both threads to make the official Fila thread also figured i would post this 
OG FX-100 making a double appearance in Marley Marl's 1991 Symphony II Video peep kool g rap crushin the black white pair

figured I would combine both threads to make the official Fila thread also figured i would post this 
OG FX-100 making a double appearance in Marley Marl's 1991 Symphony II Video peep kool g rap crushin the black white pair

^^^^^OG Fila stuff is tough to come by. They brought back some of the FX's and some other shoes on their website

^^^^^OG Fila stuff is tough to come by. They brought back some of the FX's and some other shoes on their website

Fila needs to start releasing the Cages and FX100 in Europe -I have to pay double because of the shipping costs from the US 
frown.gif

Fila needs to start releasing the Cages and FX100 in Europe -I have to pay double because of the shipping costs from the US 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom