Official Flightposite II January 16th 2010 W/Pics

Originally Posted by dmxgod

These will sit on shelves for a long time..
Don't know about that. If Nike learned its lesson from previous releases this year then the quantities will still be GR numbers but notoverproduced. I'm not saying that they are going to sell out because the OGs didn't sell out at all. I remember spots having them for MONTHS beforethey attempted to get rid of them. The price tag will scare people away from these as they did in 2002.

Great pair of b ball shoes ran down one pair to the ground.peep sig
smokin.gif
(it won't show up, its hidden in black lol)

I don't kno0w how I feel about these............... I didn't like them too much back then............ And they're just okay to me now. If I couldcop on a 50, then maybe..........

Originally Posted by L7OSER

never was a fan. good for those who like these tho. 2 bad they removed all the Garnett stuff
only a few colorways even had the Garnett name on them.

Can't wait for these, easily in my top 3 for balling shoes. I had white/blue fade back in the day and had to return them to nike because of a defect, so Ican not wait to get my hands on these. I do hope they release TB and completely overdo this release with a ton of colorways...so long as they don't releasethe olympic colorway.
6c415c407f788a08bf663c776cd2db90cd35e36.jpg

hope the obf's drop. i had a pair but returned them to NTLA because i really needed a 12.5.

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

Been waiting 10 years for these to come out. I remember when these came out in the summer of 2000 but I was 12 and didn't have the money. Now I'm all over these!!

lol... me too! i was 11, and wanted these somethin fierce...

i had the maryland colors when they first came out. these were very comfortable and good for walking around, but when i started to play in them the backportion below the pull tab would slice up my achilles something serious. hopefully they retro the college colors and not slice me up this time.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Shout out to Morning Star
pimp.gif
, Nike at its finest

good stuff fresh........ i high doubt they would retro team colors though...... they would need to start wit the Flightposite 1's in team colors...........i would love to have some white/black, white/blue, and white/navy.

i cant wait i beat the crap outta my black blue pair and i passed on em when big 5 had the black fade to blue color 50 bucks
tired.gif

the most uncomfortable foams ever.
they couldn't give these away in '00.
nike needs to quit the rereleases and come out with some new posites that are worthy followups to the rest of the line (NOT skyposites)

I remember when I bought the O.G's 10 years ago, they smelled like a brand new TV/ electronic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom