Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

this shoe should "restock" in outlets
sick.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Could use a 2nd sz. 12

lol.... i was readin the beginning of the thread and you was bashing ol' dude.... and the shoes actually did come out?... lol...

honestly, i never liked the og or retro "pearls"
i never copped.

'09s were a different story tho. icy soles and the shoe is actually pearl, not white. there was not much "pearl" on the OGs and retros imo.
'09s are simply a better c/w, PERIOD. had these released exactly the same as the OGs or retros, i def. would NOT have copped.

you got resellers with dozens of pairs...

i just want one at slightly above retail.

Jesus.

I liked the old OG pro's better....would've been sick with white/ice soles. Nonetheless, the pearls are true to color, instead of the white.

Army Foams and NY penny foams both restocked............... certainly not out of the question, they may have some pairs to drop at some of the newlocations.....cherry hill coming up ...........DMV when they get theirs will almost certainly have some foams.

nike if you see this, you need to give DC its own foamposite...all red, clear soles, d.c. instead of 1 cent logos. <---make that happen.

exactly... hoping for some HoH Royals TBH... got 2 pearls... armies will be delivered today but i might cop a twin... maybe some bumble bees...
HoH Chi also got the OLNL pack when it opened up... im def interested to know what the initial inventory will b.

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

recently ordered a pair of pearls for 275 hopefully it goes thru...
was it the size 8 on lacelocked.com?
275 is def a nice price... i paid 322 for my size 9.5s and 350 for my size 9s...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

recently ordered a pair of pearls for 275 hopefully it goes thru...
was it the size 8 on lacelocked.com?
275 is def a nice price... i paid 322 for my size 9.5s and 350 for my size 9s...
pimp.gif
wink.gif

btw i will gladly trade my pair for ur 9.5
laugh.gif

Anyone looking for this shoe in a size 8, it looks like lacelocked.com has multiple pairs in size 8 only. Great deal @ $275!!

Back
Top Bottom