Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

btw.... lacelocked.com is def legit... i ordered 2 army foams yesterday and got them today UPS ground. i live in upper MD and they shipped from NJ.
pimp.gif

tight i didnt check nt and when i got on it was to late
mad.gif
i could of used 2more pairs of armys
also bigj wats good wit the team penny & team posite let me get down

The HOH Pearls come nowhere near the OG or 2002 retro.

Yes they have Nikes new crystal clear soles but combined with tha gone off cream foam upper they killed a classic.

Peeps copped these more off hype than anything I left these well alone because they dont have the right to be spoke about in the same breath as the OGs or 2002retro.

I know Nike makes changes so people can recognise the OGs but please when u change the colour u cant call it the same.

OGs and 2002 retro are the true pearls along with Pennys pearl foam 1s.

JUST DO IT right Nike or leave it alone that applys to all classic shoes/colourways.

Peace
Scottie

^^^ yea man i saw that... good deal dude... u must be one smoooooooooth criminal
happy.gif

^imo that's not reason reasonable, but foams are the new sb's so it's whatever.

that why i'm back on my flights.

Originally Posted by MoneyLollyKicks89

^it's reasonable when u seen a pair going for $475

$325 is reasonable to me when they retailed for $200 and deals can be had if your willing to take the time and have patience and hold out until you get apair for a price you like.

i can't knock the people selling theres in the $400 range though because if someones willing to pay that price then by all means get your money.

i think these are way over-hyped. give them time and the market price will drop. i got both of 2007 foam 1's for $100 a month ago. just wait folks.

Originally Posted by Grimeykicks

i think these are way over-hyped. give them time and the market price will drop. i got both of 2007 foam 1's for $100 a month ago. just wait folks.

u got em on ebay or from someone u knew?? Thats a ultra come-up price

Back
Top Bottom