Official Friends & Family FTL, FA, Champs Aug.20-23 UPDATED with coupons Page 1

Originally Posted by spooln407

EA is the following weekend after this F&F. yes, its confirmed. my manager and a.m. told me a while back.

pimp.gif

no exclusion list yet?

normally we have one by now.
and yesterday when called footlocker they didn't know of it going on, what's up? I might have to take the coupon and print it out this time...

i think you can buy the TB colors on the hyperize with the codes at footlocker online.
it has no excluded from discount stuff red text when i clicked on it. it worth a try for you guys

I rather do this than Bing because I save the money immediately and it's not 100% that alot of these people will get their money back yet. Still wantingthose draft day Kobe IV's but now they are gone.... wonder if the 5 pack works

man this is going to be a great weekend. I am turning 21 plus F&F then EA. I hope i get money from family because i am going to need it haha

Kobes are not excluded, smh at my local footlocker with the 8/15 cdp on display for retail.

Also dont let them suck you into sayen you need to buy somethin extra for the discount, thats bs. I watched someone get suckered into it

Originally Posted by xblker47

Kobes are not excluded, smh at my local footlocker with the 8/15 cdp on display for retail.

Also dont let them suck you into sayen you need to buy somethin extra for the discount, thats bs. I watched someone get suckered into it
They ALWAYS try that BS with me.

I just interupt them now and say, "I'm good. I'm ready to pay."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom