Official Friends & Family FTL, FA, Champs Aug.20-23 UPDATED with coupons Page 1

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by xblker47

Kobes are not excluded, smh at my local footlocker with the 8/15 cdp on display for retail.

Also dont let them suck you into sayen you need to buy somethin extra for the discount, thats bs. I watched someone get suckered into it
They ALWAYS try that BS with me.

I just interupt them now and say, "I'm good. I'm ready to pay."
laugh.gif

When I saw it I was like
laugh.gif
I feel bad for that person, cause it was amother and son. I didnt buy anything but I was thinken to myself he tried that crap with me I would say okay what other employee wants commision or I would sayshow me where it says I need to buy this to get 30% off.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

How much are the Kobes after the 30%?
i dont mean to be a jerk but why cant NTers do something so simple as math...you see that start button on the bottom of your screen (or the windowbutton for vista users) go to accessories then calculator enter: retail amount - 30% = discounted price + your state tax = total purchaseprice.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i dont mean to be a jerk but why cant NTers do something so simple as math...you see that start button on the bottom of your screen (or the window button for vista users) go to accessories then calculator enter: retail amount - 30% = discounted price + your state tax = total purchase price.
typical NT'er: "Can anyone hook it for Kobe IVs for $92???"//////

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

i dont mean to be a jerk but why cant NTers do something so simple as math...you see that start button on the bottom of your screen (or the window button for vista users) go to accessories then calculator enter: retail amount - 30% = discounted price + your state tax = total purchase price.

Angel

laugh.gif

It seems like some NT'ers never leave their computers, when you can just drive or take the bus down to the mall and pick them up yourself.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Angel

laugh.gif

It seems like some NT'ers never leave their computers, when you can just drive or take the bus down to the mall and pick them up yourself.

Printers are expensive these days...and so is the paper to print on.
smile.gif

the bus used to be $0.25.....its like $1 somethin, now, right?

Hey you guys think the hyperize's will be excluded on the EA?
Better to cop on FF or EA?

Originally Posted by djwsuh

Hey you guys think the hyperize's will be excluded on the EA?
Better to cop on FF or EA?

If they arent excluded on F&F, I dont think they will be excluded on EA.

djwsuh - most likely they wont be excluded. just sold like 4 pairs today to guys who walked up with print outs of the F&F coupons. also we just got anothershipment in of the all black ones as well.

blackcat - seriously huh? not that hard to do some simple math lol.

Copped some Jordan XII's Nubuck at Footlocker for a nice $115. XII's quickly becoming my favorite Jordans.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Angel

laugh.gif

Printers are expensive these days...and so is the paper to print on.
smile.gif

the bus used to be $0.25.....its like $1 somethin, now, right?

laugh.gif

I remember the good 'ol middle school days when bus fare was like 75 cents I think.

It's $1 plus change now around my way, but I haven't taken a bus since I was 15 years old.

Anyway, if you have a VIP card, you don't need the damn printout coupon.

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

is the 7's pack and 1/2 cents excluded?
Yes they are also in hoh la the phillys are excluded as well but some stores might not exclude them so you should call other stores and if phillysare a go then go get em cause they won't last the weekend along with most kobe iv probably including the not selling too good breds.

I may pass this time for the next F&F......broke from Space Jams, DMP 7's and Kobe IV Finals......time to rest for awhile. Too much!!!!

Back
Top Bottom