Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

It is pretty stupid to be recording yourself, but it's crazy footage from 11 years ago can be put to a song from today. The wizard was really servin that base. Recording yourself back then wasn't like it is today. Today that **** gets uploaded and is around the world in seconds. A bad move either way.

Trapped out the house with my partners
We went to shoppin' on ******
We went to cop it and get it, take flights out the city
We go to AZ and send it
We go to AZ and get it

Too real :smh:

Last edited:
video aint that bad at all, today. everyone down south has a strap a old school and a duffle bag of money if my hip hop memory serves me right. i liked it -shrugs-

I'm surprised they was recording themselves like that. _'s ain't really broadcast their **** back then like they do now.

future blessed this song and then it was all down here after that.

"Imma shoot like Radric Davis".

"Had to wack off his old lady/ cuz she knew too much about this old paper"

This boy in an absolute zone. Future looking out for Ralo and Zonna Man. Shoulda kept these to himself :rofl:

Gospel, man. 
mean.gif

future blessed this song and then it was all down here after that.

"Imma shoot like Radric Davis".

"Had to wack off his old lady/ cuz she knew too much about this old paper"

This boy in an absolute zone. Future looking out for Ralo and Zonna Man. Shoulda kept these to himself :rofl:

The beat and that quick "Why?" adlib took this line to the next level :x

I forgot how much he floated on this one. Definitely going to find a solo version later :lol:

So all atl artist gonna do all zay tapes? This ***** gonna run out of beats. The Gucci legacy lives.

Future
Trouble
Juice
Dro
Bankroll?

If it wasn't for Zaytoven, some of these artists i would've never listened to, especially OG Maco :lol:

Video ain't that bad...overreacting like **** :lol:

**** was 11 years ago

There was wayyy worse **** on them hip hop DVDs back then

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom