Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Idk I heard a rumor of bankroll n zay. But yeah say gotta chill giving these dudes full tapes worth of beats. I remember when every gucci tape was all zay back in the day. Future n juice get a pass too. But trouble n dro did nothing to deserve that smh. Dro better go get a beat billionaire tape or some ****.

Man

News or somethin has to be the best song I've ever heard. How that song didn't make the album makes no sense to me

Man

News or somethin has to be the best song I've ever heard. How that song didn't make the album makes no sense to me

The ___ could've at least put it on iTunes so that we could get a CDQ version of it :smh:

Last edited:
kevlar kevlar dro just dropeed a tape called hellcat produced by zay. Pretty much a waste of zay beats just like the oj and trouble tapes. Then he's making a tape with glizzy in which he will waste even more smh. Hopefully bankroll really does a tape with him or beast mode 2 or something somebody gotta save zay

Last edited:
We actually need a Dolph x Zay tape.

Come correct every time.

Dolph one of my favorite rappers right now. Needs to link up with Future.

kevlar kevlar dro just dropeed a tape called hellcat produced by zay. Pretty much a waste of zay beats just like the oj and trouble tapes. Then he's making a tape with glizzy in which he will waste even more smh. Hopefully bankroll really does a tape with him or beast mode 2 or something somebody gotta save zay

I can't wait for the turn, Glizzy got classics to Zay ****

Please post examples of these classics... Everything I heard is average at best so far. I wouldn't mind a Dolph n zay tape

Metro Boomin ‏@MetroBoomin
Esco Boomin OVO Sound Radio Guest Mix [EXPLICIT] @EscoMoeCity #np on #SoundCloud

Zaytoven cooking up

Finished product yung la - bubblegum....LA could have went harder on this but it rides

Ain't even know Leland was still putting out music :rofl:
Yea him and J. Futuristic dropped batman & robin superhero language pt 2 last year. LA's New tapes this year Expensive Language, 3 Way: 80Lay Mafia (with 808 mafia), 3 Way: Dripset (with Zaytoven and Cassius Jay) & 3 Way: Foreign Water. Lol he goes by the new moniker Dat Boi Lay :lol:

That's what i was referencing. Sentence might not have been typed clear enough, but that;s what i meant by alley boy getting the paws put on him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom