Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Is it just me, or with these interviews and snippets, dude doesn't sound like he's that far gone on the drugs?
laugh.gif
he might literally be a freaking misunderstood genius like a lot of the rest of the greats...knows his limits, makes dark *** music that is drug induced, yet can speak somewhat coherently about it 
laugh.gif
 He literally a star bro..you witnessing history.  He like the rap Kurt Cobain 

NTxtremes went from Boosie/Jeezy to Cobain/Hendrix  [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not at all. Context brother.

Boosie/Jeezy talk was about the trap mt Rushmore. The Cobain and Hendrix talk was about his drug usage, and genius.

John Wall I see you paying homage my G 
pimp.gif
 Future Hendrix to start off my halloween weekend next Friday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

43-elg.PNG

DJ Khaled's album just leaked. Couple of Future joints on it.

You can download it at atrilli.net

Just checked the tracklist, that song with Jay-Z and Meek Mill on there :rofl: :rofl: that was one of the worst songs of 2014

:lol: at you guys treating the music like it has an expiration date. You mean to tell me that if Jumpman just plays in your head two years from now, you're going to make it a point to deliberately not play it?! C'mon shunn. :lol:

Meant to touch on this last week but a lot of rap music does have a figurative expiration date on it. The music is so disposable these days, and I don't mean that in the negative sense that it probably sounds. It's just the reality of the way music is produced and consumed in the Internet area.

You got someone like Future who can put out four album quality projects for free in 3/4's of a calendar year.

You got talented producers like Southside and Metro and London and in the studio 24/7 working with different artist.

The amount of good music out there to digest and the pace it's released these days is insane. The stuff that's not up to par quickly fades away and is forgotten about. It basically expires.

Makes what Future's doing that much more impressive. Can put on Monster and it sounds as fresh as it did a year ago. That's hard to do these days. We'll see if WTTBA lives up to that standard.

Last edited:
In ATL currently. AUC tailgate yesterday. It was stupid LIT.

ATL got some of the coolest hood ****** on earth. Parked in "The Bluff". Chopped it up with some locals. They showed mad luv. The whole hood was bumping Future.

At the tailgate, nothing but Hendrix. The Gospel. We had two Florida chicks in the backseat twerking on us and getting freaky to tracks from Monster :lol:. They started fighting. We stopped the car in East Atlanta. Dope boys were out there bumping Future. They started recording the fight. **** was hilarious. We chopped it up with them too. We tried to pass them chicks off to them dudes, but they weren't having it lol. Police came and we got low.

All around great weekend. Future Hendrix provided the soundtrack to a memorable ATL weekend :pimp:

In ATL currently. AUC tailgate yesterday. It was stupid LIT.

ATL got some of the coolest hood ****** on earth. Parked in "The Bluff". Chopped it up with some locals. They showed mad luv. The whole hood was bumping Future.

At the tailgate, nothing but Hendrix. The Gospel. We had two Florida chicks in the backseat twerking on us and getting freaky to tracks from Monster :lol:. They started fighting. We stopped the car in East Atlanta. Dope boys were out there bumping Future. They started recording the fight. **** was hilarious. We chopped it up with them too. We tried to pass them chicks off to them dudes, but they weren't having it lol. Police came and we got low.

All around great weekend. Future Hendrix provided the soundtrack to a memorable ATL weekend :pimp:

I was out there yesterday fam. We should've chopped it up. The Spelman ******* out there were giving it their all. Twerking, *******, all that. :smokin

I was out there yesterday fam. We should've chopped it up. The Spelman ******* out there were giving it their all. Twerking, *******, all that. :smokin

My man. We def shoulda linked. Traffic was STUPID last night though. Too much going on in the city. And the chicks were out in abundance. Showing out. Even old h0s we're twerking and **** :lol:. It was lit.

I'm still in town tonight. Trying make a move 4real. Hit me if you making moves.

Back
Top Bottom