Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Dawg, don't speak down on Nard & B. They've always came correct. 

But I'm sure Southside was partly responsible for '56 Nights', wasn't TM88 on his way out by the time it dropped? 

Lmao

The Golden State Warriors were getting crunk to "Big Rings" before they received their championship rings last night. So is that going to be the new song for the NBA?  I can definitely see them playing that song during some commercials.

Hendrix out here doing Charity work.

This beat is flames. Need him to do is own version with 3 verses :lol:.

On a side note, the Rebirth of a Legend was born today when Monster dropped. I went back in the thread a year ago today, and later....and love the responses. A lot of us saw this as a return to old...and had that wait and see approach.

STILL bumping monster today. Legendary

The Golden State Warriors were getting crunk to "Big Rings" before they received their championship rings last night. So is that going to be the new song for the NBA?  I can definitely see them playing that song during some commercials.

Wasn't no ring they gave out that thing was a damn shield lmao

This beat is flames. Need him to do is own version with 3 verses :lol:.

On a side note, the Rebirth of a Legend was born today when Monster dropped. I went back in the thread a year ago today, and later....and love the responses. A lot of us saw this as a return to old...and had that wait and see approach.

STILL bumping monster today. Legendary

Monster is a LEGIT CLASSIC in my eyes.

His best release, by far.

Every project Future dropped this year is a classic. Since Monster I listen to Future almost exclusively day in day out.
All 5 projects get daily spins from me. I don't skip a single track except 30 for 30 on WATTBA.

Last edited:
Stick Talk Video :pimp:

Always appreciated when Hendrix drops visuals. Y'all remember how lit it was at the beginning of the year with "Monster Monday's"? New video or songs every Monday for like 2 months straight.

This has been a great year for Future. It's rare you see an artist so in tune with their sound & fan base...and continuously making timeless music.

This beat is flames. Need him to do is own version with 3 verses
laugh.gif

That Uncle Murda dude RUINED this track 
mean.gif
alien.gif

On the topic tho, Id check for a Future X *insert anybody else named on this page* before a Future X Mike Will joint honestly....

Metro is so nice

I actually *** with Murda but this track didn't sound like his type of joint to be on at all. He obviously want mainstream look.

Even Fab woulda been better on that track easy.

Last edited:
Every project Future dropped this year is a classic. Since Monster I listen to Future almost exclusively day in day out.
All 5 projects get daily spins from me. I don't skip a single track except 30 for 30 on WATTBA.

30 for 30 is such aa lullaby

Back
Top Bottom