Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Ran DS2 back today. Man... This **** is timeless.
mean.gif
Indeed 

DS2 was the perfect combination of all the vibes and sounds of the 3-peat. Def timeless.

Also, News or Somethin is the best song of the 3-peat run after Bodeine Brazy and March Madness. Criminally underrated and he should have saved it for DS2

No idea why news or something wasn't included on the album. That track is a not a throw away joint. :smh:

The Golden State Warriors were getting crunk to "Big Rings" before they received their championship rings last night. So is that going to be the new song for the NBA?  I can definitely see them playing that song during some commercials.

Wasn't no ring they gave out that thing was a damn shield lmao

Man I thought those Seahawks rings were lavish that year, but good lord GSW's rings are massive :lol: :lol:

My guy Future's concert Friday had ya boy waving the white flag on Halloween :smh: :smh: :smh:

Too much ecstasy and Skippa Dabbin had me weak AF the next day. Blaze' Blaze' and March Madness live are unreal... Unless there's legitiment concerns of causing a potential earthquake, I need Hendrix to perform March Madness a minimum of 3x back to back to back at his concerts going forward. There's something to be said for the energy that song and Real Sisters create within the crowd.

Word to how Jay X Ye did N_'s in Paris god knows how many times circa WTT tour.

Last edited:
Monster 2 :nthat:

But dont think we forgot bout Ape **** man. That jawn aint coming out, im convinced. Mike Will mustve goofed

Bout time man. I need a follow up to ds2 5 peat on the way

Monster 2
nthat.gif

But dont think we forgot bout Ape **** man. That jawn aint coming out, im convinced. Mike Will mustve goofed
No he's being smart and saving it until 2016

He knows right now people are looking forward to that as the climax of this run until he announces another big project

Very debatable. We've discussed it here numerous times so I won't go into it deep. Hype wise yes music wise? 04 Lakers. The fact its not unanimous like the others say enough, its got its moments tho. But if this is anything like the 1st one, the one that started it all.

Man... I just get the feeling that Monster 2 will be something special.

And some dudes will never include WATTBA in the _-peat. And, imo, it's because of the Drake disdain. :lol:

Just the way of the world. I f's with it and count it as the fifth championship ring though. It's a Future ft. Drake record imo. Drake doesn't outshine him on any track for me except Diamonds Dancing. That boy Aubrey did the damn thing on that one. :smokin

Last edited:
Drake aside its forgettable compared to the other 4. I always say what if fewtch said they were making wattba 2 instead of ape **** or a follow up to one of the other 3? Fans would be so disappointed. After release week I swear I haven't heard any thing of it this. Same tracks getting spins in clubs, radio except stick talk is added to the list. I hear that **** everywhere man.

Average/below average fewtch:
Pluto
Black woodstock
Wattba
Honest
Astronaut status

They all had their moments don't get me wrong and some are worse then others but none are timeless and great like the others. He was in rare form.

Last edited:
I guess I just don't mind Drake that much. I'll agree that it'd be better without Drake but Future carried the project enough for me to look past Drake's shortcomings.
The only song I'd skip is 30 for 30.
Since I'm stuck at home due to my medical conditions I have a lot of time to play music and I basically just play a playlist of Future's 5 projects day in day out. There's some outstanding tracks on WATTBA to me (Digital Dash, Live From The Gutter, Scholarships, Jumpman, Jersey) and the production is dope, the only flaw to me is Drake.
We'll see in a few months if WATTBA stays in my rotation like the other projects this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom