Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Can't even mess with future anymore. ***** out here doing duets and **** now.

I thought he said he was dirty sprite forever :smh:

???

He's the ultimate dual-threat, if white money's knocking at your door you take it... but he definitely didn't change up on us as he continues to supply us with that heat-rock on the mixtape circuit i.e. Chosen One, Karate Chop, Everything Ours etc. in addition to those new bangers that just dropped on "No Sleep."

After awhile you gotta switch lanes

???

He's the ultimate dual-threat, if white money's knocking at your door you take it... but he definitely didn't change up on us as he continues to supply us with that heat-rock on the mixtape circuit i.e. Chosen One, Karate Chop, Everything Ours etc. in addition to those new bangers that just dropped on "No Sleep."

Nah, Nope. Don't even wanna here it. Dude couldn't break through without the streets. I remember this cat coming up in the clubs passing his mixtape out in VIP. He used to be introduced as Rocko's little brother. He at 1 point and time had the Atlanta music scene on lock. Dirty Sprite, True Story, Astronaut Status. Dude had hits and on all his early mixtapes for days. Now he's somewhere yachting with Ciara not even caring that Rich Homie Quan is stealing his sound. Where is Future Hendrix? We're still waiting on that. Dude don't care now, he got his paper I guess but everytime I listen to "yeah yeah" I think about all the potential dude had and what he turned into.

*watches "I wanna be with you" video* :smh:

:lol: you acting like future turned into a wierdo like wiz, hes still the same future, dudes cant even go mainstream now a days without ppl saying he changed, :smh: @ you being mad because he chillin with his girl on a yacht

Word Future still got brand new hood bangers, you telling me ***** aint starting fights in the clubs?! :lol:

Scooter :x

This was a quality tape IMO. There's only a few tracks I wasn't feeling. Pretty much the songs young thug is on.. :smh:

Takin' Chances.... If Keef uses that lazy-talk flow on his next tape, I might actually download it. I was never on enough drugs to understand what sljfvaf;vhf;ahv3hunna /lsafvdalfvwovjRARRISNROVAS meant.

Young Scooter - Letter 2 The Streets (Doe B Tribute)

This joint shoulda definitely been on the tape

Last edited:
Nah, Nope. Don't even wanna here it. Dude couldn't break through without the streets. I remember this cat coming up in the clubs passing his mixtape out in VIP. He used to be introduced as Rocko's little brother. He at 1 point and time had the Atlanta music scene on lock. Dirty Sprite, True Story, Astronaut Status. Dude had hits and on all his early mixtapes for days. Now he's somewhere yachting with Ciara not even caring that Rich Homie Quan is stealing his sound. Where is Future Hendrix? We're still waiting on that. Dude don't care now, he got his paper I guess but everytime I listen to "yeah yeah" I think about all the potential dude had and what he turned into.

*watches "I wanna be with you" video* :smh:
I 100% feel u. If u been around since the beginning of his movement he did lose a lil steam but he went for that paper. He always kept it 80 20 wit 20% being love songs now it's like the other way around. We use to get 3 tapes a year from son wit all fire and a few love tracks. That dirty sprite future is gone forever

I first heard future in 2010 and between 10-12 on a tape wit 18 tracks 13 would be bangers 2 would be skits and 3 would be love songs.

I'll keep saying this til it's not the case...I still havent heard a better Future song than "Ain't No Way Around It". **** was perfect. "Hard" was close, as was "Mu*****a" (though he wasn't actually on that)

I'll keep saying this til it's not the case...I still havent heard a better Future song than "Ain't No Way Around It". **** was perfect. "Hard" was close, as was "Mu*****a" (though he wasn't actually on that)
This man knows. That's his magnum opus right there. Just a great song all around, from production, lyrics, subject matter. Future was spitting some real s*** on that joint. Especially the second verse. 

I also think Lamborghini with Gucci is an underrated song too. Hell Free Bricks too is still one of my favorite tapes.

This man knows. That's his magnum opus right there. Just a great song all around, from production, lyrics, subject matter. Future was spitting some real s*** on that joint. Especially the second verse. 

I also think Lamborghini with Gucci is an underrated song too. Hell Free Bricks too is still one of my favorite tapes.
I swear ****** sleep on this tape heavy.

I swear ****** sleep on this tape heavy.

On my old Ipod Lambo was the "most played" track, god bless Future & Gucci for life for getting together and dropping Free Bricks out of nowhere on that *quickstrike release steez, so much :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:

Look up "space cadets", or "yeah yeah" with 2 chains or "flossin" with Gucci mane or "Easter pink" or "keep on shinin" or....

we on top is my favorite future track. But the 1st verse on yeah yeah my favorite verse from him

The first verse on the OG or the remix? Because Titty Boys verse is >>>>>>> "playing with her G-spot, you playing with her pee hole" :x
The og but the remix is appreciated. That jus reminded me of how these 2 had the streets on lock back in 2011, all I listened to was future and titty. We still get some street **** from time to time but for the most part they on the other side now

This is one of Future's best songs imo. Just perfect. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom