Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

id give it a tie between dirty sprite and true story . the best future tracks are on those two

True story is definitely 2nd tho... astronaut status not even top 3 imo

future got like 3 bangers to start 2014 off 

take gotti off it plz and go solo or had scooter

its wild how rich homie has a song called party i just heard on shade 45:lol:

astronaut status garbage its like 1 joint on there thats hard like the tracks off dirty sprite/streetz callin/true story

Last edited:
Besides yeah yeah, old hunnids & racks, dirty sprite is recycling bin material, just because thats his first mixtape dont mean its the best i hate when dudes do that

Future back, jordan diddy, nunbout, itchin, birds take a bath, never seen these all :smokin yall sleeping on astronaut status

Besides yeah yeah, old hunnids & racks, dirty sprite is recycling bin material, just because thats his first mixtape dont mean its the best i hate when dudes do that
:smh:
Watch This
Never Been This High
We on Top
Upper Echelon
On to Us
Much More
Stand
For My People

All fire

And for the record Dirty Sprite isn't his first mixtape

Last edited:
Racks alone puts dirty sprite on another level but space cadets off of astronaut status :wow: that beat is so funky.

Don't sleep on streets calling either

Future back, jordan diddy, nunbout, itchin, birds take a bath, never seen these all :smokin yall sleeping on astronaut status
U gotta be playing? It ain't even his first tape either. It's only like 2 skippable tracks on dirty sprite. Outside of space cadets, Deeper than the ocean, my ***, and itchin astronaut status was meh. Street calling, true story, free bricks> astronaut status>1000

Last edited:
True story is definitely 2nd tho... astronaut status not even top 3 imo
i agree astronaut status was extremely bland . its got joints but his best tape ? unh uh 

i always wondered if people messed with this , this was the joint that got me put on to future and ive been playing it still 

and this is probably one of the best unheard scooter records 

neon coke, the lil mexico lingo joint was my jam. used to love future long before all this crazy success. still like some of his stuff but it doesn't have that old feel to them. like some one said every track use to be a banger. Stand prod. by Mike Da Rockman definitely is one of my all time favorite joints :smokin

neon coke, the lil mexico lingo joint was my jam. used to love future long before all this crazy success. still like some of his stuff but it doesn't have that old feel to them. like some one said every track use to be a banger. Stand prod. by Mike Da Rockman definitely is one of my all time favorite joints :smokin

My all time favorite rnb future track. Scooter used to go I back then too. It's a song called "rite" on streetz is calling or true story my ****

Made myself a boss was on streets calling? That song is ound. Astronaut status was chills too.

Double cup and molly >>>>>

U gotta be playing? It ain't even his first tape either. It's only like 2 skippable tracks on dirty sprite. Outside of space cadets, Deeper than the ocean, my ***, and itchin astronaut status was meh. Street calling, true story, free bricks> astronaut status>1000

i got homies that rock with AS but they started rockin wit him around the time that came out.

Man that Big Bank Black "Secret Lover" should be on somebody's album. I sing that in the car like RKelly singing out his last breath

Once again, Future either should've jumped on this, or should have been on his own album. Such a good Zaytoven beat (and good song overall) that'll be forgotten about :smh:

Going back now, True Story was cold as hell that Championship Music and the following were straight 
mean.gif
pimp.gif

I Got It Out Muuuuuuuuuud

Last edited:
Future have some joints on that No Sleep mixtape. Y'all should check it out if y'all haven't already. "How Can I Not" "Wolf" "Dem" "Day One" & "Matrix" are the standout tracks on it.

Back
Top Bottom