Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future Settles His LAWSUITS With Rocko . . . And With CIARA . . . And We Got ALL THE FINANCIAL DETAILS!! (Wow .. . Rocko Got PAID . . . $$$$)

February 17, 2017: Future has finalized settlement fits towards him by Rocko for administration/finders charges and Ciara for a false mild declare, which was an amended declare from the preliminary defamation go well with.
For Rocko, Future/Epic agrees to fork over ALL royalties from his subsequent two albums. He will even give Rocko 50% of all touring revenues for the subsequent two years (I.E. that is 50% of no matter Future will get after everybody together with tour mates are paid).

Future has signed a 360 settlement with LA Reid to ensure that LA/Epic to recoup the advance that they'll forfeit whereas Future pays Rocko again. To pay Epic again, Future will now give a proportion of any offers made outdoors of music to Epic till his again developments are paid or for the subsequent 5 years, whichever comes first. LA/Epic may even be accumulating on the entrance finish on all of Future’s music ventures.

Future has agreed to launch a common apology and to not make any unfavorable feedback relating to Ciara on social media or interviews. Additionally he won't talk about custody preparations in stated interviews. Any violation will end in fines of as much as $5 million.

- See more at: http://mymusicgrind.com/mto-world-e...tails-wow-rocko-got-paid#sthash.iaklUGZL.dpuf

Rocko bout to get paid

Fake news.....

https://twitter.com/Rocko4Real

4:30am

Getting home from DC

Henny and Wings

Park @ 14th

Mask off and Draco were played

Flexing ensued

Bishes chose

East Baltimore ******* won

Life is great. Classic.
i knew i shoulda stayed in dc sat 
mean.gif

i knew i shoulda stayed in dc sat :smh:

***** was a movie last night woe.

When they played Mask off in the club, I was going off in that bish :lol: :pimp:. Damn near elbowed a chick.

We bumped the tape in the whip on the way, while blowing some diesel. The production and flows opened up even more. He really in his bag on this joint.

Last edited:
***** was a movie last night woe.

When they played Mask off in the club, I was going off in that bish :lol: :pimp:. Damn near elbowed a chick.

We bumped the tape in the whip on the way, while blowing some diesel. The production and flows opened up even more. He really in his bag on this joint.

Lol word what club were u at

Give your life for this gang gang ****
Pay a price for this gang gang ****
You should wanna remain nameless
Tryna be Instagram famous
Knowin' damn well these streets painless
Gotta take ya time, ya gang gang
You don't wanna feel my pain
It's gon' drive you insane (Future)
I dread, I prevent it, cuz
Man I'm a menace
I know what I did, I'ma finish this