Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

i barely listened to anything after ds2...

the projects that were released before just had more replay value for me.

I doubt it'll be today, but in time. Opinions always shift around here regarding the ranking of projects. Think back to PR. Dudes weren't really feeling it like that when it dropped. Now it's given respect. Inversely, Evol was hailed when it dropped, now there're folks recently calling it trash. :lol:

I feel you though. Dude hasn't missed yet, wattba included. :smokin

NT and twitter affiliates was tough on PR instantly but cat's should know that's not the end all be all :lol:

Purple Reign Hit hard in NY and stayed in people rotation's from everything i saw

Tape is appreciated :pimp:

Only a matter of time until folks are saying it's better than ds2 :nerd:

FUTURE=DS2 >>>>>>>>>>>> EVOL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Yachty > WATTBA [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Whatcha say young man?

AH KEEP IT ON ME!!

YEAH! FRRRRRRAHHHHH *****. BOW BOW.....BOW!

When PR dropped everybody had different fav songs from the jump.

certain songs ppl werent feeling immediately but after a few weeks those became their favorites.

I cant place this over ds2(yet) , but this is def some of his best work and it seems like his sound and style keeps expanding and hes def in his own category musically right now.

Any momentum Migos/young thug had just got finished lol

Last edited:
WATTBA and EVOL were strategically dropped for the soul purpose to gain more attention from the white fan in my opinion. Wasn't the real FEWTCH

Last edited:
Won't lie. I've never listened to a Yachty song in its entirety.

But you're tripping. Digital Dash, Diamonds Dancing, Jumpman (even though it was overplayed), Jerseys, and I'm the Plug are all solid tracks from wat. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
There's no logic behind that statement when it comes to EVOL. Like none at all.
Damn I really can't believe Fewtch fans liked this album. Day 1 Fewtch fan's like EVOL? That **** was a throwaway b 

Nah you probably never gave it a chance. Dudes go into projects having already made their minds up and literally hear what they want to hear.

Seven Rings and Lie to Me some of Future's best work.

EVOL has fire top to bottom. Xanny Family and Maybach undeniable.

Even if you disagree and don't feel the project, there's no logic or rationale behind a statement that says it was for his white fans.

A couple of dudes were trying to kick that when it dropped. Were never able to articulate why or that that even means.

EVOL was good.

Lil Haiti Baby
Lie to me
Xanny Family
Fly *** only
Photo Copied

That album was at the height of "Future Fatigue"....and Future didn't promote it at all. The only visual he dropped for EVOL was "Wicked"....(which was originally on PR), and "Low life"....(which he dropped months before the album).

Still mad he never dropped a visual for "Lie to me".

This album HERE though.....is consistent as ****. Give it time with the album. Y'all will see.

Man those ain

There's no logic behind that statement when it comes to EVOL. Like none at all.
Damn I really can't believe Fewtch fans liked this album. Day 1 Fewtch fan's like EVOL? That **** was a throwaway b 
Nah you probably never gave it a chance. Dudes go into projects having already made their minds up and literally hear what they want to hear.

Seven Rings and Lie to Me some of Future's best work.

EVOL has fire top to bottom. Xanny Family and Maybach undeniable.

Even if you disagree and don't feel the project, there's no logic or rationale behind a statement that says it was for his white fans.

A couple of dudes were trying to kick that when it dropped. Were never able to articulate why or that that even means.
If I just said I was a Day 1 Future fan, why would I never give it a chance?

Wow @ tracks in bold. Not even top 30 Future songs famb but it's all speculation. Those just must be your fave or sumn. 
EVOL was good.

Lil Haiti Baby
Lie to me
Xanny Family
Fly *** only
Photo Copied

That album was at the height of "Future Fatigue"....and Future didn't promote it at all. The only visual he dropped for EVOL was "Wicked"....(which was originally on PR), and "Low life"....(which he dropped months before the album).

Still mad he never dropped a visual for "Lie to me".

This album HERE though.....is consistent as ****. Give it time with the album. Y'all will see.
Only song that jumped out to me was Fly **** Only. Rest weren't my faves 
Maybach, Seven Rings, FSO, Lie To Me, Xanny Family... all throwaways apparently.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
yup. only FSO is fye to me .

I think EVOL is the worst out of all his EP's he dropped on his epic run. Maybe I have to revisit and try not to compare it to others. IMMA GIVE IT ANOTHER SPIN NT FAMB

Last edited:
Like I said, regardless of how you or I feel about the music, there's no logic or rational thinking behind the claim that EVOL was for white people or not for day one fans. That's the key point.

Like I said, regardless of how you or I feel about the music, there's no logic or rational thinking behind the claim that EVOL was for white people or not for day one fans. That's the key point.
I think it was definitely a strategy to get more mainstream fans especially with the lead single being a joint with the Weeknd. Key point was that it wasn't a favorite of mine as a fan. Honestly he probably only dropped that **** to meet his LP requirement with his label but like I said Imma listen again.

Last edited:
Evol was fire
Maybach
Lil Haiti baby
Seven rings
Lie to me
Fly $hit only
In her mouth

Back
Top Bottom