Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

WYA hands down the worst song on DS2

BOTM does get skipped.. song cool but always seemed a lil slow/outta place on DS2 to me.

Facts. It throws the pace of the album off for me sometimes.

If he made BOTM a loosie and gave News Or Something placement on the album... fam. :smh:

I too skip Blood on the Money. . And it’s a great song.

I really don’t skip it, actually. I just turn the album off after Colossal. BOTM just happens too late in the album and comes directly after a song I hate.

*Looks up what’s before Blood On The Money...

9BE9E9A4-C8B8-45B3-9F7D-35BD9C0BD083.gif

The shift is bound to happen. :lol:

I’m still going with DS2 being the better album though. By a slight edge.

WIZRD doesn’t have Colossal, Thought it Was a Drought, or Stick Talk...

But DS2 don’t got Call The Coroner, Stick To the Models, Never Stop...

F it. I can’t call it on this one. :lol:

Oml

18 tracks on DS2. Take away real sisters, trap ******, and commas because they were on the 3peat. I serve the base is weak, wya is weak, blow a bag is weak. You left with 12 hard songs.

WIZRD is 20 tracks all flames I don’t skip around or anything. Every morning heading out I start on never stop and finish with tricks on me :pimp:

Oml

18 tracks on DS2. Take away real sisters, trap *****s, and commas because they were on the 3peat. I serve the base is weak, wya is weak, blow a bag is weak. You left with 12 hard songs.

WIZRD is 20 tracks all flames I don’t skip around or anything. Every morning heading out I start on never stop and finish with tricks on me :pimp:

I was with you until the blow a bag slander smh

Skipping Blood on the Money is craziness.

Stick Talk is the hardest song on DS2 though IDC. Song bangs in the whip something different.

I still go with Blood On The Money and Colossal but Stick Talk was my favorite when the album first dropped.

Bout to **** this cash up on a new toy
You can't understand us cause you're too soft
Taliban bands, run 'em straight through the machinery

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom