Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

PR got a lot of flack back then.

A lot of times, cats are just so impressed with the previous work that they go into the new stuff with a certain level of skepticism.

I remember listening to Salute, then reading the criticism, and thinking, “people not giving this a chance” :lol:

Jumpin on a Jet while ****ed up
AA4813E9-25F3-475C-A7EF-005BAC6EF771.png
AA4813E9-25F3-475C-A7EF-005BAC6EF771.png

“I lost a lover—it’s alright. It can’t be worse [than] when I lost my main homie to the streets.”

I really don’t think his critics appreciate how emotionally honest he is, man—more than 98% of rappers. Future presses the stunt button and then like 2 lines later will say some of the saddest/most honest **** ever, just thrown in there.

“I lost a lover—it’s alright. It can’t be worse [than] when I lost my main homie to the streets.”

I really don’t think his critics appreciate how emotionally honest he is, man—more than 98% of rappers. Future presses the stunt button and then like 2 lines later will say some of the saddest/most honest **** ever, just thrown in there.
Nailed it on the head

On God

Future >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> young thug

It’s honestly not even close

Back
Top Bottom