Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Yea I like Government Official and Xanax Damage but don't see them being that big of songs. Nothing wrong with that at all though. This seems like an experimental project for future, I mean he's done Hndrxx and sung on plenty of other songs but this project just feels different.

Hoping those short IG visuals of a couple of these songs were condensed versions of longer videos that he releases soon.

This is his first tape in a while I have ****ed with right off the bat. Sort of mid to me. I mess with Government Official and Please Tell Me though. Maybe it'll grow but I dont see it.

When I heard XanaX Damage for the first time... my gawd... :sick:

DentalLoneCero-max-1mb.gif

“Save me” sound like future hang around juice world too much smh

I did like the st.lucia track when I’m driving in my V

The rest might get deleted if I play through one more time and just can’t feel them. So far a huge step backwards after “wizrd” for sure.

Found out I cheated on her, she'll still feed me grapes (She'll still feed me grapes)
Tryna fight temptation, something I need to pray about (Yeah)
Tried to talk to the pastor, found out he doin' the same thing
Been havin' a secret relationship on his main thing
He ain't no different from me, young ***** tryna maintain (He ain't no different from me)

How y'all ain't feeling that? Pastors ain't no different from us regular folks.

The rest might get deleted if I play through one more time and just can’t feel them.

I will never understand this logic. Why put a such a short suspense date on this? It literally just came out yesterday.:lol: I’ve had random urges to listen to songs or artists years later and they’ve turned into some of my favorite songs. Everything happens in its due time.

I will never understand this logic. Why put a such a short suspense date on this? It literally just came out yesterday.:lol: I’ve had random urges to listen to songs or artists years later and they’ve turned into some of my favorite songs. Everything happens in its due time.
Folks don't have the time (patience really) to cultivate songs. Too much material dropping to be waiting for a song to grow on you.

This album is only 20 minutes long. Wow. I was buzzed and kicking it with a female the night it dropped and i felt like it was ending 10 seconds after pressing play, no wonder.

After living with this for the weekend, I’m definitely rollin’ with it. It’s like a compressed HNDRXX. My biggest critique of HNDRXX was the length, but I understood what he was going for with the back to back releases back in ‘17.

This SAVE ME joint is flames top to bottom imo. Xanax Damage is too real. Can already see it being a causal factor in people being “ain’t ****” this summer. :lol:

I’d imagine Please Tell Me is going to do its job in the clubs and on radio. :smokin

Extra is going to grow on folks, watch.

Solid project imo. Good follow up to Wizrd. Interested to see if he comes back this summer with the street ****.

Last edited:
Played it some more over the weekend and some of it is clicking to where I like the songs more but they still aren't hitting like that with me.
Just isn't what I wanted but that's cool, plenty more music in the tuck

Project is cool. Just don't rock with Government Officials or Love The Enemies. Hardest trackers are Xanax Damage And Please Tell Me.

Back
Top Bottom