Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I f*** with future, didn't understand a damn thing he was saying when I 1st heard him since im a NY n**** but son grew on me somehow lol.
Streetz Callin, Dirty Sprite,True Story & Astronaut Status all go hard. That young scooter fool aight too

cover.jpg

doppin later today, (young scooter) count up (young scooter) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to hear that Super Future tape, gonna check out that young scooter @%%+ later

trap house with no doors go hard real *+#*

when i go to the strip club ima tell the DJ to play that joint

not feeling this remix wasnt needed, he should drop another song off that album nobody listens too. How you could drop something so wack
after astronaut status :smh:

not feeling this remix wasnt needed, he should drop another song off that album nobody listens too. How you could drop something so wack
after astronaut status :smh:

Everything he has created has been trash, he has no choice. Easily top 3 worst most current "rapper".

Am I the only one who used to think Future was trash until I really listened to him?  Dude is easily one of my favorite rappers right now.  Been rotating his album, Streets Calling, and Astronaut Status for a minute now.

If You Knew What It Took ...
mean.gif
mean.gif
MOTIVATION

I still think he's cheeks as a straight up rapper, but I can't deny how catchy his stuff is. Still haven't found a song by him better than "Ain't No Way Around It (remix)"

Back
Top Bottom