Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Because it was the tape that released when he started to become mainstream. He already had like 5 songs on the radio at that time so he was already "popular" when that dropped. It's not bad tho that's the thing, just not as good as everything else in his discography.

Astronaut Status is hands down his worst mixtape

Why is it so well received? It's amongst the most downloaded on HNHH, Livemixtapes & DatPiff.
Probably because of "itchin" alone 
laugh.gif
. That song's insane

Free Bricks should really only be compared to WATTBA.

Yall already know which one is better though [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Street music vs college songs... Dudes sleeping on free bricks smh
**** yo plug come shop wit me

I **** with Astronaut Status but it's not high up for me.

Itchin
My Ho 2
Blow
Deeper Than The Ocean
You Ain't Seen These
Future Back
Jordan Diddy

They yellin young Future back! And he brought good crack. Makaveli! And I'm fillin up my belly, with pies; vegetary. I'm a dog on these ****. Vetinary. Yeah I make movies, Tyler Perry :lol:

FBG the movie is what really made me a Future fan, DNA, Finessin and Karate Chop are still amongst his best work. Until Monster came along, Maison Margela off Esco's tape was my favorite Future song, straight classic.

I don't see how anyone could dislike Free Bricks. "Every girl I meet wanna Nicki ménage." [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Day 2 with Purple Reign feeling it Alot more

My favs

Salute :wow: :wow:
Alright :wow:. (Drake drop a verse plz)
Never Forget :wow: :wow:

Dripping and Run up might low key join this list

Last edited:
FBG the movie is what really made me a Future fan, DNA, Finessin and Karate Chop are still amongst his best work. Until Monster came along, Maison Margela off Esco's tape was my favorite Future song, straight classic.

I don't see how anyone could dislike Free Bricks. "Every girl I meet wanna Nicki ménage." [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

We keep it pimping give a ***** to my brother [emoji]128526[/emoji]

You can't really compare tapes like FB and The Movie to his solo efforts;

In terms of compilation joints, Free Bricks is #1... from top to bottom I'd argue this as one of the best mixtapes EVER, RNS. Like someone touched on in this thread awhile back, this tape allowed it to be cool to rock w/ Future because before you were looked down on for banging that tape from the second fiddle n_ on the "Racks on Racks" track. To some people, what others think doesn't matter, but to the masses/the majority of the industry other people's opinions dictate what they listen to.

FBG The Movie, peaks were amazing but there was a lot of fluff... it wasn't until I downloaded the Future only version of this tape that I started rocking with it heavy.

Astronaut Status gets more unwarranted hate than it deserves IMO... mainly because it was the start of the commercial stuff being sprinkled amidst gritty street tracks. But just off the strength of FutureBack, Shopping Spree, My H*e 2, JordanDiddy, Transformer, Space Cadets, Itchin, and Birds Take A Bath I was always cool with it.

Last edited:
I THINK IM TED TURNER, AND IM RIDIN ROUND WITH THAT BURNER!

My kappa bros still shimmy to Space cadet any chance they get too :lol:

Last edited:
I **** with Astronaut Status but it's not high up for me.

They yellin young Future back! And he brought good crack. Makaveli! And I'm fillin up my belly, with pies; vegetary. I'm a dog on these ****. Vetinary. Yeah I make movies, Tyler Perry :lol:

The ad-libs on this track too :lol: :pimp:

True Story > Beast Mode

:smokin

The Black Woodstock underrated as hell imo.

Black Woodstock No Sleep was when you could tell Fewtch knew he was on the cusp of something w/ EscoBoomin..... Maison Marigela, Day 1, and How Can I Not. :x :x :x :pimp:

Last edited:
Bruh why Scooter have to speak that gospel on this though? This song damn near the best on the tape 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"It's 12 in the morning I got 5 bricks left. Just sold 95 of em by myself. I ain't been to sleep the money geek me by itself. I serve my haters too but they don't ever see me there"

Last edited:
She know I'm draped up with da cash on me
I'ma cash out on the Spider

El Chapo my idol

My watch as a chain, it's a brighter

Hot as a flame, a lighter

Training my ho's like fighters

Whewwwwwwwwwww

Last edited:
I think Itchin and Transformer were the only songs I rocked with from Astronaut Status. May go back and listen just cause I don't remember what anything else from there even sounds like.

My ho 2,jordan diddy.
I'll tell u one thing, I never thought I'd see the day when future had the most booming thread on here. It is a good day, real ****** at the top.

Back
Top Bottom