OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bran ain't the Night King, this guy is:
game_of_thrones_s06e05_leaf_cotf_first_men-600x398.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled. Episode 6 could be online any moment now. :nerd: Apparently, episode 6 "accidentally" aired in Spain today. I've already seen a couple clips pop on twitter.

I remember when I got to the Red Wedding part in the book. I literally got sick to my stomach :lol:

I was like

giphy (14).gif
Bro, when I red that part in the book my jaw dropped. I had to reread it just to make sure I wasn't tripping :smh:. I didn't read again for like two days. That **** hit me hard.

By the way, y'all gotta forgive me for the late posts :lol:. I don't know how y'all keeping up with this thread. Every time I come back it jumps 10 pages :lol:

Keep your eyes peeled. Episode 6 could be online any moment now. :nerd: Apparently, episode 6 "accidentally" aired in Spain today. I've already seen a couple clips pop on twitter.

And that's my cue to leave this thread and not return until Sunday night :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Dickon was an idiot.

Both of the Tarleys were stupid. Why die for a Queen you've only been serving for afew months (years?) who doesn't care a lick about you? The moment I saw the dragon I would have bent the knee. Terion even called him out like 'bruh, you were serving another queen last year, why die for Cersei?'

I'm watching episode 6. :nerd: Afaga23 is streaming it on IG if you're impatient (like myself).

If you watch, please be respectful and do not post spoilers in visible posts.

Both of the Tarleys were stupid. Why die for a Queen you've only been serving for afew months (years?) who doesn't care a lick about you? The moment I saw the dragon I would have bent the knee. Terion even called him out like 'bruh, you were serving another queen last year, why die for Cersei?'

Hubris, ya dig.

Forget that wait until Sunday. Hit my PM when a link to episode 6 avails itself.

Eh, i'll wait. Don't wanna ruin my viewing experience for Sunday and experience the litness for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom