OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I don't know any spoilers and this isn't a spoiler....but looking at those pics above. Bran's and the Night King's facial structures are waaaaay too similiar. :nerd:

They both have skinny faces. Still wouldn't make sense since we saw the night king was originally one of the first men that the children of the forest tied to a tree.

They both have skinny faces. Still wouldn't make sense since we saw the night king was originally one of the first men that the children of the forest tied to a tree.
Their nose and jawline specifically is what sticks out to me. I guess we'll see.

Bran and the Night King look a lot similar this season. Fan service incoming. Bran IS the Night King :nerd:

What about Reeks sister is she still alive?

What happened to Euron the great? They showed him bossing up and now he's no where to be found.

On the low... Euron is good money because he's a sea captain and the whites can't touch water so the can't get to him :lol:

is this real life? they be breathing fire for ****s sake

I wish she named all 3 dragons Dylan.

tumblr_ljgnkuoQpH1qc0p7do1_400.gif

What about Reeks sister is she still alive?

What happened to Euron the great? They showed him bossing up and now he's no where to be found.

On the low... Euron is good money because he's a sea captain and the whites can't touch water so the can't get to him :lol:

Probably see em next week, we know they pulled up on the unsullied at Casterly Rock. Can't just dead that

What show?

Cuz I know Norah was co-starring in s1 of Clever Man and he was alive and well on GoT.

The name of his new show is called Jack Cross or Jack Taylor or something.

I just checked out his page and he kind of blew it up and listed GoT Season 1-7 so yes he is saying he will bite the dust.

Super lame they should give him a good send off with him dying in Dany's hands pronouncing his love for her so she finally knows how much he loved her.

:smh:

This show never likes to send people off as a good nobel way, always some BS or someone else gets the revenge and not the intended person.

I just checked out his page and he kind of blew it up and listed GoT Season 1-7 so yes he is saying he will bite the dust.

Super lame they should give him a good send off with him dying in Dany's hands pronouncing his love for her so she finally knows how much he loved her.

This show never likes to send people off as a good nobel way, always some BS or someone else gets the revenge and not the intended person.

That's why it makes it much more satisfying when the good guys actually win... Even if it is rare :lol:

you may be reading too much into it. Jack Taylor been running as long as GOT.

I wonder if NK let's them take a wight? The S1 wight didn't turn until he was inside Castle Black. Doesn't seem plausible because they'll be fighting the WW and wight army and it's not like they can trust the NK but maybe it's possible.

There's roughly 7 scenes from the Season 7 trailer 2 that we haven't seen, 5 of which i expect to see next week. Mostly all the ones with the Mag 7 in the snow fighting the wights, Jon fighting the walker, Jon owning a wight and then Jon riding off on a horse. However there are 2 scenes i couldn't ID.

First scene shows someone in a castle or somewhere up high drawing his sword from his waist readying for an attack. The scene was like at sunset and the sun was covering up the face so can't make out who.

Another scene is what looks to be either the beach of KL or Dragonstone, same time like sunset/early morning and someone walking towards the ocean then falling to their knees.

IMG_3055.PNG
IMG_3056.PNG

Wonder who or when these take place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom