OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my first time posting in this thread so I'm not sure if its been addressed yet but doesn't Jon's plan of capturing a white walker seem half-baked and forced? It seems like a contrived way for the show to bring some of its most bad-*** characters together in an epic battle scene but not logical at all. Why not just have Dany fly over the hoard of white walkers on her dragon and pick some up and drop them over King's Landing and other cities? Why send 7 or 8 guys into a hoard of Whites?

Last edited:
This is my first time posting in this thread so I'm not sure if its been addressed yet but doesn't Jon's plan of capturing a white walker seem half-baked and forced? It seems like a contrived way for the show to bring some of its most bad-*** characters together in an epic battle scene and not logical at all. Why not just have Dany fly over the hoard of white walkers on her dragon and pick some up and drop them over King's Landing and other cities? Why send 7 or 8 guys into a hoard of Whites?

We off believable narratives in season 7

We off believable narratives in season 7

:lol: That's what I'm sayin though. What's their plan? They're going to charge a hoard of thousands of white walkers, trap one of them? and drag it back to Eastwatch? How are they going to isolate one of them? How are they going to capture it? It's not a human who you can knock unconscious or subdue and you can't sneak up on a hoard of whites. This whole storyline is so silly its bordering on fan fiction.

If I'm Cersei and I hear that the dead are coming over the wall I'm thinking "so they gonna kill everyone in the north first, cool"

If I'm Cersei and I hear that the dead are coming over the wall I'm thinking "so they gonna kill everyone in the north first, cool"
I can see other houses rebelling though. Cersei might be on some scorched earth, 'idgaf as long as the other army dies first' stuff but some of her lords might want to support the fight. She's logical enough to understand that if Dany loses to the WW with a larger army and 3 dragons then the Lannister forces are toast.

What's the alternative at this point? Let's have it.
I'm fine with the story so far with the time frame their given and the episodes we have left.
Not sure how else you and try and persuade enemies to band together other than waiting until it's too late.

Also to the people complaining about the WWs and how it's interrupting the war between houses, It's A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. This is what its all about. The WWs are an integral part of the show and was literally the first scene in S01E01 to plant it's importance into the ground.

Getting ready for my finale viewing party got my menu in order (watermarked so none ya'll steal it :lol: )

Menu.JPG

:lol:
Getting ready for my finale viewing party got my menu in order (watermarked so none ya'll steal it :lol: )

Menu.JPG

List is invalid without "Hot pie" something.
Also throw in Greyworms fruits and berries maybe even some Tyrion short shooters or Drogon burnt ends :lol:

This is my first time posting in this thread so I'm not sure if its been addressed yet but doesn't Jon's plan of capturing a white walker seem half-baked and forced? It seems like a contrived way for the show to bring some of its most bad-*** characters together in an epic battle scene but not logical at all. Why not just have Dany fly over the hoard of white walkers on her dragon and pick some up and drop them over King's Landing and other cities? Why send 7 or 8 guys into a hoard of Whites?

Tyrion's plan*

It's a trash plan. I can see no possible way for them to catch one and get out. Especially with not even taking the time to grab some dragonglass. Should just have Dany fly the dragon and snatch one.

I can see other houses rebelling though. Cersei might be on some scorched earth, 'idgaf as long as the other army dies first' stuff but some of her lords might want to support the fight. She's logical enough to understand that if Dany loses to the WW with a larger army and 3 dragons then the Lannister forces are toast.

she definitely on some if I burn we all burn bull****
also not even sure what houses she still has supporting her tbh, greyjoys(euron) and maybe some smaller houses in the crownlands and westerlands.

What's the alternative at this point? Let's have it.
I'm fine with the story so far with the time frame their given and the episodes we have left.
Not sure how else you and try and persuade enemies to band together other than waiting until it's too late.

Also to the people complaining about the WWs and how it's interrupting the war between houses, It's A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. This is what its all about. The WWs are an integral part of the show and was literally the first scene in S01E01 to plant it's importance into the ground.

I just laid out a better plan: Have Dany swoop in on one of her dragons, capture a WW and fly it back to King's Landing. Seems like a better plan than sending 8 guys to fight thousands of undead warriors

Imagine friendzone plots against Jon to get him killed when they try to get the white :lol:

Ultimate come up.

But, I know he dies since he is starring in his own show now.
What show?

Cuz I know Jorah was co-starring in s1 of Clever Man and he was alive and well on GoT.

Last edited:
They don't want Dany to risk herself like that

I just laid out a better plan: Have Dany swoop in on one of her dragons, capture a WW and fly it back to King's Landing. Seems like a better plan than sending 8 guys to fight thousands of undead warriors

Back
Top Bottom