OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was it? :lol:

The look he gave Gendry suggested something different.

Especially when later the Hound thinks Tormund is gay.

Thats how I interpreted it but good call back to that scene. Nice to see Ygritte again with that foul mouth.

Saw a Ygritte scene pop up on youtube earlier. It was when her and Jon had to spoon in order to keep warm and she was asking if it was a knife / dagger that she felt pushing against her.

Saw a Ygritte scene pop up on youtube earlier. It was when her and Jon had to spoon in order to keep warm and she was asking if it was a knife / dagger that she felt pushing against her.

Crazy those two ended up together IRL. I guess Kit loves those yams IRL as well. >D

Last edited:

I saw the same too when I was clicking around :lol:

Crazy those two ended up together IRL. I guess Kit loves those yams IRL as well. >D

I also saw he was dating Danyeras in real life too.

Think him and Ygritte broke up and no he and emelia clarke are dating.

Think him and Ygritte broke up and no he and emelia clarke are dating.

They're back together. Kit was on some late-night talk show(jimmy kimmel? I dont remember) before season 7, and he was talking about moving in with Ygritte(Rose Leslie).

@ the season 7 premier:

5967e6f72e50639b3e8b4610-960-720.jpg

It was the late show with james corden. nicole kidman was sitting next to him and asked if they were gonna get married since they moved in together. Kit wasn't ready for that question. :lol:

Last edited:
This is the dude who is the White Night King from that episode a few seasons back when those plant like children met up with Bran.

So that kills the whole Bran is the NK talk because they show you this guy is him and he looks nothing like Bran, it was before Bran's time, and this guy could walk and stand.

If those will reply to this with "theories" please do so in a spoiler because everyone is posting theories that magically matches what happens spot on.

Also, the entire script for Season 8 has leaked in the past few days and I see fools already making vids about it on youtube :smh:

They need to get their stuff together man and make people sign non disclosures or keep things under wraps.

images-84.jpg

Bran could have been warged into him...he doesn't physically travel through time, his mind does and he's able to warg others in different time periods as he did with Hodor....so that can very well be Bran....this is me speculating as I really don't know what will happen.

Back
Top Bottom