OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They said magic was gone

First-generation incest all throughout the storyline and the craziest deformity was a mood-swinging Joffrey.

Lord of Light hiding unholy W's under every inbreeders chair

Robb would get his **** handed by Juan if he was still alive, THE MOTHER****** KING IN DA NORFFFF

Man I'm ***** hyped b

I like Jon too but y'all over hyping him :lol:. Robb was King in the North too. The Young Wolf. Plus Jon bent the knee already. He gave up on y'all :lol:. The King Who Knelt 2.0

I thought Tormund brought up a good point last episode about Mance, and how he refused to bend the knee, which led to the death of many of his people

What's more important, your pride or the well-being of the peoples you're responsible for

I've been ignoring it
but why do u keep quoting me and changing my words
its been going on for months
stop ****ing with my words man

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

GHIMS been framing my man

Started Season 1 with my wife. Totally forgot about Dany getting nude and all the wenches that Tyrion smashed one the way to Winterfell lol.

I thought Tormund brought up a good point last episode about Mance, and how he refused to bend the knee, which led to the death of many of his people

What's more important, your pride or the well-being of the peoples you're responsible for

it's a slippery slope, you keep your pride and don't bend the knee and your people could end up dead. OR you bend the knee and you save your people but they no longer wanna follow you because you "gave up".

For those with HBO Go, how long does it take for them to upload an episode after it airs? I'll be away this weekend so I'll try the HBO Go free trial this weekend just for it:lol:

Back
Top Bottom